PDA

View Full Version : floatin pvr

Piss on Myspace
01-24-2011, 12:53 PM
how goes it my fishing peoples....im planning on making a trip up to the owens and PVR for a few days...now that i have some time, i would like to become familiar with the C&R waters below the damn, and maybe a few good spots on the res. itself...i will be hitting the res from a tube, never floated there before... so just asking the basics....baits, lures, depths, locations...and if anybody has any other advice, that would be appreciated as well...i will release all fish, except one for dinner, and oh yes, there will be a report with pics!

thanks in advance,
dave

paintsn
01-24-2011, 01:05 PM
im sorry im a noob.. and dont know very much as others here.. but im waiting to see and learn more from others too.. I love PVR myself... it will always be a special place i have spaced in my heart. thanks for the post.

simijab
01-24-2011, 03:45 PM
if you drive down chalk bluff road there is a spot about a 1/4 mile down from the camp ground where there is a sharp right hand turn in the river and a big dead tree still standing against the bank I just caught a 20 inch rainbow and a 1-2 lb large mouth bass (no BSing) out of that hole on the 14th give that spot a try.

Piss on Myspace
01-25-2011, 01:48 PM
if you drive down chalk bluff road there is a spot about a 1/4 mile down from the camp ground where there is a sharp right hand turn in the river and a big dead tree still standing against the bank I just caught a 20 inch rainbow and a 1-2 lb large mouth bass (no BSing) out of that hole on the 14th give that spot a try.

hell yeah thanks mang...thats the area where i was planning on checking out, i'll be sure to keep an eye out...and cheers on the 2lb bucket.