PDA

View Full Version : Hesperia Lake Monday.... any tips?

Shane o mac
01-23-2011, 03:54 PM
Me and a321eric are gonna hit up Hesperia Lake Monday since everyone is killing it there lately. Let me know how it is still. If your there hit us up.

bayfishingjunkie
01-23-2011, 05:14 PM
Have not been there in a while but one thing never changes there. get there really early and get a spot on the finger located on the west side near the parking area. that is always the best spot

yama2191
01-23-2011, 05:40 PM
Dropshot Green/chart power worms reel slow,Garlic powerbait chart on carolina rig, lite line short leader 15ft out.North Shore.
good luck.

jonnyfishon
02-11-2011, 07:52 PM
here is a great tip for you go too, irvine lake instead , hesperia lake is algae pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

troutguy26
02-11-2011, 09:45 PM
dude dont go to the finger..i went last week...go by the drain..when u park go all the way to the left side where the water flows out.. drop shot powerworms, kastmasters or jigs will work..goodluck man..they stock on tuesdays so hopefully u run into some fish man

Matt44
02-13-2011, 12:52 AM
Def go to the drain with chart shad powerworms iv seen a lot of people drop shot it but I split shot it and iv had 30 fish days the past two thursdays