PDA

View Full Version : Guide trip fri pyramid the chapman bros

TroutOnly
01-23-2011, 10:36 AM
got a call a few weeks ago from one of the brothers he wanted to book a trip and check out my deal,dick wanted to hit dvl but with all the water being shoved in there its slowed the trolling bite,you can go throw swimbaits early and maybe get fish ,but until the get done filling it up it wont be setteled . so the guys wanted to check out the pyramid they had not fished it before. we met up at the dock and off we went ,with the lake full pool and water being moved thru its got the lake in weird mode, we checked the marina area for sighns of stripey but nothing to speak of until we got about half way out the channel.soon as we got out a ways we got a little action,when we got around some bait i was showing the guys the bait and how some of the stripeys we working the bait. the fish were more active shallow on early the out in the open water for the rest of the day . the boys got the u-rig 101 class and how to run them off the downriggers the right way, we got some schoolies for the freezer and had some laughs, thank you guys it was nice day on the lake and i hope you liked the tour of the lake,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/100_0329SSSSSSSSSS--------111111111.jpg

Double A
01-23-2011, 10:41 AM
way to put them on the fish. not only putting fish in their freezer but showing them some techniques to have future success on their own

thought i may have saw you on the 138 friday on my way home from a duct loop.

cutbait
01-23-2011, 11:11 AM
Way to get Dog on some fish!

Piss on Myspace
01-23-2011, 01:36 PM
i want your job!!! once again mang, another good slay...

Hardcor
01-23-2011, 07:38 PM
Bob the brothers said to say thank you and they can't wait for San Antone

blackwater
01-23-2011, 09:50 PM
Sweet slay Bob, time for King P to make an appearance! :Twisted: :ROFL:

TroutOnly
01-23-2011, 10:09 PM
thanks cory,two days in a row i saw the big boys at 100ft next trip out im going out in the middle of the lake and take down to them,when the dvl was full i used to hit the big trout at 65 and 75 ft a little deeper wont hurt unless i hit a peak down there,,,,lol,,,and snap my kevlar,,,,,,,,,,