PDA

View Full Version : "Great Guy Craig's Monster 20+ pounder"

troutdog
01-22-2011, 10:19 PM
Not sure everyone saw the Sarl website, but this is worth a look....

I received a call from Sarl field reporter Timster(aka FNN's most likeable lurker:LOL:) that his buddy Craig "Great Guy" Joachim put the steel to this whopping 22.8lb beast. My source tells me it was caught on PB (no not peanut butter) dipped in the hottest trout attractant of the season "Bite on Garlic". Craig is no stranger to big rainbows with a 23+lber already under his belt! :Shocked: Congrats to "Great Guy" Craig on a job well done!

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj285/troutdog_photobucket/Craig228.jpg

Hopefully someone from Team57 gets one just like it at Corona tomorrow!

See you on the water,

TD

Love to Fish
01-22-2011, 11:00 PM
Sweet catch.

smokehound
01-23-2011, 07:31 AM
I wonder how many people raged when they were turned away yesterday o_O

I was going to go, thank goodness I didnt!

the killa fish taco
01-23-2011, 10:16 AM
WTG.... Thats a GREAT catch....

PUDD MASTER BAITER
01-23-2011, 03:35 PM
fish taco,what due you mean, fish to kill em..not release them.i hope that doesnt mean ,my big girls at the pudd ,or any other bass fishery.like a 2lb.calico ,or sand bass,which is over 5 yrs old.im sure you catch, and release other than planted catfish, and trout.sorry to mash your thread, trout dog..that is a giant trout ,.which is destined for the table. which it was raised to be.thats a catch of a lifetime.nice job catching that piggy..

Troutman65
01-23-2011, 07:40 PM
fish taco,what due you mean, fish to kill em..not release them.i hope that doesnt mean ,my big girls at the pudd ,or any other bass fishery.like a 2lb.calico ,or sand bass,which is over 5 yrs old.im sure you catch, and release other than planted catfish, and trout.sorry to mash your thread, trout dog..that is a giant trout ,.which is destined for the table. which it was raised to be.thats a catch of a lifetime.nice job catching that piggy..

No worrys , he only kills the trout not the LMB PUDD MASTER BAITER

Nice going Craig on the Whopper !!!!

the killa fish taco
01-23-2011, 08:42 PM

And that is why I do not LM bass fish.... Calico's... I do kill under 5 pounds.... Sandbass i kill EVERYTHING that is a legal size....

Marley
01-24-2011, 02:35 PM
Slow to grow...makes 'em tender and sweet!
All kidding aside, not everyone should be releasing what they catch. Injuring a fish that will soon die does nothing for anyone, especially the fish. I just want to scream when I see guys digging out a ball of Power Bait from a trout's stomach and then tossing back the trout. No way the fish is going to live. Same for calicos and WSB, both of which are delicious!

PUDD MASTER BAITER
01-24-2011, 03:07 PM
i agree if a 5lb calico is injured,then theres no choice.ive given lmbs away ,that were not, going to make it for sure.lmbs,calicos, halibuts,and other local species.which are breeders need to be released,if there ok.im sure it, is a waste of time, sorry again,dont mean to desrespect your thread.ive never caught a trout that gigantic. had to respond..

the killa fish taco
01-24-2011, 05:14 PM
The name of our 216 Cabo fishing boat is "The Fish Taco Fishing Team" since 1986. Need I say more? WE KILL!!!!

seal
01-25-2011, 08:52 AM
Ya know I've been down on the BOG thing for a while (too damn many posts, marketing overkill) but now I may have to buy several bottles to repay 'the killa fish taco' for the posts.

Man part of fishing is about harvesting meat for the table, that's how it all started to eat yummy fish tacos.

The C&R rant has no place on this thread, sorry PMB I know your a good guy but this isn't the place.

Congratulations to Great Guy Craig, that'll make some monster Fish Burritos!!!

PUDD MASTER BAITER
01-25-2011, 05:34 PM
me bad!! im sure i over reacted.your right....sorry again ....MIKE THE PMB......

Big Daddy
01-25-2011, 10:55 PM
Congrat Craig great fish

And that is why I do not LM bass fish.... Calico's... I do kill under 5 pounds.... Sandbass i kill EVERYTHING that is a legal size....

You better not fish DVL with me then.