PDA

View Full Version : JOB: Administrative assistant/Technical support/Data entry

Daryl
01-20-2011, 02:38 PM
I know of an open position with a company in the Buena Park area. They are looking for a motivated and reliable applicant to assist with data entry and file management. A major aspect of the job is converting data files from one format to another utilizing Ultra Edit, Excel, Notepad, and importing/exporting data for clients. Applicant must be well versed in Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.

SQL and/or Crystal Reports knowledge is a definite plus.

If this fits you, please PM me for information on where to send your resume.

Thanks!

seal
01-21-2011, 08:51 AM
Gee this is right up my ally, although because of circumstances I'm stuck in the Hight Desert for now. Spent many years in Data Management and storage, data mining, data conversion, many other roles.

Oh well.

IncredibleHuck
01-21-2011, 09:35 AM
Why not work remotely!

Gee this is right up my ally, although because of circumstances I'm stuck in the Hight Desert for now. Spent many years in Data Management and storage, data mining, data conversion, many other roles.

Oh well.

seal
01-21-2011, 10:35 AM
Why not work remotely!

Got a gig Huck, although way low pay but circumstances allow that I get more fishing time, it's a trade off. My motivation after 25+ years in corporate management in about every facit of the buisness has burned me out to the point I just don't have it in me anymore, I'll die poor but happy.

the killa fish taco
01-21-2011, 10:37 AM
i give good back massages... lol