PDA

View Full Version : Hellllllllll yaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thisfool
01-19-2011, 06:26 PM
Hell ya i got a interview tomorrow

SDFJKLHFGOIWSE JHFOSEHFGO WSHFLHSDFL:K JLGSHLSI:D HLSDGHJL:SDGL GHL

wow i dont know what that was lol. but yea i got an interview tomorrow and im going to OWN THE hell out of it these dudes are going to want to not only give me a job but date there daughters.

and since its a temp job once i get started working im going make every one in that place look bad and make sure they want me to stay permanent and then merry there daughters.

Big Daddy
01-19-2011, 06:38 PM
Make sure you bring plenty of bite on so that you can keep your strength up young fella. Congrats Bro. go get em.

old pudd fisher
01-19-2011, 06:49 PM
Good for you, but only get married to one, wifes can be expensive.....You don't want to have to sell your new fly rod do you? Good luck with the interview.

Thisfool
01-19-2011, 06:54 PM
Make sure you bring plenty of bite on so that you can keep your strength up young fella. Congrats Bro. go get em.

will do bigg daddy.

Good for you, but only get married to one, wifes can be expensive.....You don't want to have to sell your new fly rod do you? Good luck with the interview.

oooo i dint think about that thanks for the heads up. but now the question is should i go with the hotter one or the one whos dad is higher up the chain of command. or i know who ever has a boat is the lucky girl.

Love to Fish
01-19-2011, 06:59 PM
Best of luck to you tomorrow. :High Five:

old pudd fisher
01-19-2011, 07:34 PM
Dont pick the hot one, it could be just trouble for you. Do you remember that old song about make a ugly women your wife and you will be happy the rest of your life. I forgot who did that one. On the other hand my wife is still gorgeous at age 60 I scored. Best of luck to you.

Sublime-Steve
01-19-2011, 07:37 PM
LOL! hell yea dude... gratz

Thisfool
01-19-2011, 07:42 PM
thanks guys.

i dont know old pud fisher im a sucker for a curvy brunet. but like i said ill take which ever has a boat cuz if anything happens ill make sure i get the boat in the divorce lol

BLUE WAGON
01-19-2011, 07:48 PM
best of luck !!

Hometown
01-19-2011, 07:49 PM
wise and if she owns a liqure store maybe you can get it to.
thanks guys.

i dont know old pud fisher im a sucker for a curvy brunet. but like i said ill take which ever has a boat cuz if anything happens ill make sure i get the boat in the divorce lol

pitman
01-19-2011, 07:50 PM
good luck brother.

Thisfool
01-19-2011, 09:02 PM
wise and if she owns a liqure store maybe you can get it to.

hahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

i will be sure to do that.

smokehound
01-20-2011, 01:32 AM
good luck.

DockRat
01-20-2011, 05:36 AM
Good Luck, What kind of job ?
DR

Josh
01-20-2011, 09:11 AM
good look man, hope ya get the job. Then you can go get your license and we can start laying waste to the fish population at santa fe dam.

Josh
01-20-2011, 09:12 AM
Good Luck, What kind of job ?
DR

well given that he plans to "own it" and make sure it becomes permanent etc. it may involve being on his knees.... LOL

stepchild
01-20-2011, 09:16 AM
good luck!!!

Thisfool
01-20-2011, 02:25 PM
well thank you all for the happy thoughts and wishes of luck CUZ IT FOOCKEN WORKED I GOT THE JOB WOOTX3 (thats a woot train)

well given that he plans to "own it" and make sure it becomes permanent etc. it may involve being on his knees.... LOL

hahahha josh how did you know lol. no seriously i will be on my knees and laying down alot. The job is with a company called composite horizons. they make parts for jet plains and guess some engine manufacture has come up with a new design and i will be laying some kinda super high tech carbon fiber cloth into a mold kinda like laying linoleum

i dont know how much fishing i will be geting done though i will be working 6 tens yup ten hours a day 6 days out of the week. Monday- Saturday

the interview was like super easy. after waiting for over an hour in the lobby the finally showed, up calls me in asked me if i know what a composite is i say kinda and explain it is a mixture of materials. he says well that is the easiest way to say it but yes your right. looks at my resume say "ok you have alot of experience working on forklifts and nothing with what we do here good i like that" he then says im looking to hire people with no experience in what we do i dont want people who have formed habits or short cuts i just want people to fallow the instructions and do it like we like it done" i said "i understand" then he asked me if i have any problems getting up and down or working on the ground, i said "no" he i said great the job starts in 3 weeks ill be in touch with you thank you for coming in.

Josh
01-20-2011, 02:31 PM
:Beer Toast::Beer Toast:
well thank you all for the happy thoughts and wishes of luck CUZ IT FOOCKEN WORKED I GOT THE JOB WOOTX3 (thats a woot train)

hahahha josh how did you know lol. no seriously will be on my knees and laying down alot. The job is with a company called composite horizons. they make parts for jet plains and guess some engine manufacture has come up with a new design and i will be laying some kinda super high tech carbon fiber cloth into a mold kinda like laying linoleum

Congrats man, really glad to hear you got a job! Glad things are looking up! :Beer Toast:

old pudd fisher
01-20-2011, 02:37 PM
Good for you, glad to hear it. Now that you have a job can you lend me a few grand????:ROFL::ROFL:J/K

Thisfool
01-20-2011, 02:46 PM
lol old pudd you got it buddy. ill stop at a gas station and pick up a 100grand for you.

5150fishn
01-20-2011, 04:26 PM
Congrats bro! But did you really have to hold the "screwdriver" to his neck to get the job! ROFL

Hometown
01-20-2011, 04:36 PM
congrats on the new gig

Thisfool
01-20-2011, 05:03 PM
Congrats bro! But did you really have to hold the "screwdriver" to his neck to get the job! ROFL

lol na it dint leave my pocket i could see it in his eyes he could sense the screwdrivers presence in the room and he was afraid of it very afraid :Evil:

Thisfool
01-20-2011, 05:04 PM
thanks hometown.

Love to Fish
01-20-2011, 07:57 PM
Congrats on the interview.