PDA

View Full Version : Thanks To Ernie the Security guard that helped me out...

adiablo420
01-18-2011, 03:02 PM
Well started my day driving down from victorville with my lil girl excited about hitting the Vine today as it is my first time ever being there .. Well we get there and found a pretty good spot and while i was setting up our spot, i walk back to my truck and boom.. my tire is going flat.. Sucks to be me.. Noticed that the valve stem was leaking .. all i need is air and a cap.. The guy selling burritos in the golf cart gave me a ride to see if could get some help from the people up front...started to talk to one of the lake irvine pro guys and got some pointers. Was nice to know i'm on the right page, but still learned a bit from. Thanks for the tips. We'll after, Ernie stepped up and brought out his own personal mini compressor from his truck and cruised over to where i was at. Worked like a charm.. got to talk to him to get some pointers.. Its nice to see people go out of there ways to help people. dont get alot of that in california..lol.. but over all after the tire incident.. me and the lil one left with 2 fishies.. one 2 1/2 pounder and a two pounder.. one caught on inflated nightcrawler with garlic dip. and the other on chart shad power worm with white power egg... man they were fighters.. but learned alot just being there and i am ready for the next trip there... hopefully sooner then later as irvine is about an hour away....\

BIG Thanks TO ERNIE the security Guard....

if anybody see's him , tell him the guy in the red tacoma said a million thanks....lol..

Thisfool
01-18-2011, 03:13 PM
hey man no pic it never happend.

lol just messing with you im glad you and you lil girl got on some fish.

yea they people at irvine are great people. all of them are awsome allways willing to tell you tips and tricks man if you let them they will wast your entire day telling you tips and tricks and you wont even get to fish lol.