PDA

View Full Version : rvine saturday and sunday

trollmiester
01-18-2011, 05:34 AM
Arrived saturday at ten in the morning to see it real windy,Decided to launch any way.Went and baited down with only chartruse powr bait and 16 inch leader in 9 foot of water.Limted in less than a hour. Saw catmando and one leg fishing also. There were two guys on shore hootin when i caught my fish and they were getting skunked. I pulled up to them and said get in. They were surprised, i anchored and set them up with trebles and power bait. They caught four nice fish each.Turned out they did not know each other but live a half a mile apart. Both first time at the vine and now said said their hooked.Their going to bring their friends and family. Nice to see people catch fish, By the way the wind had died down. NEXT DAY I ARRIVED EARLY AT 8.30 and found geardy bass and nohoart.Itolld them follow me and went to the spot from yesterday. Anchored down. NOho hooked up right away with geordy hookin up next. It was nice seong them reelin trout with there high dollar rods and reels.Great bendo and these fish fought hard in cold water.We laughed a lot and had a great time,Pontoon couldnt make it ihe is on call at work the whole month.Dont worry tery will fish like heck next month.Great weather and the water has cleared up.I did not bring any lures or trolling rods because i wanted to kick back.

TroutOnly
01-18-2011, 07:49 AM
NO TROLLING,,,,,,BUT THEY CALL YOU TROLLMIESTER,,,,,,,KING OF THE LEADCORE,,,,,,,,,i'll go trolling with you trolly,,i'll bring the gear too,,,,,,,,,,

TaperSteve
01-18-2011, 08:59 AM
Your a hard character to miss i'm suprised we didn't see you out there Sat but Big Daddy told us you were back there killin em. WTG!

TS

Marley
01-18-2011, 09:28 AM
Thanks for the heads-up Trolly, you saved my day! It seems my spots are all on the "wrong" side of good anchorage when the wind blows. I kept getting blown off and had resorted to drifting worms on the wind (one good whack, didn't set). I should have fished Sunday, instead (or is that "too")!

fishindude420
01-18-2011, 10:49 AM
Great post nice to hear you got into the fish! Very cool of you to pick up some people and put them on fish! Hope you get that 20 lb trout next time u go out!

GdHkSet1
01-18-2011, 04:56 PM
Trolly,
We saw you solo that a.m, man that wind was nasty at times it was the opposite for us zero on bait and wait and drifting, but got fish on the troll. Hopefully well see you and Terry at DV this year, later.

Hitts0n
01-18-2011, 08:50 PM
Yeah its ok Terry....i'll take your spot on Trolly's boat !! Its good to see you reporting Trolly ! Thanks for sharing and see you soon !

troutdog
01-18-2011, 11:22 PM
Good seeing you this weekend Chris, dude you are the "OG Vine Slayer".....hope to see you and Terry out there again very soon.

TD

Seņor.Chilax
01-19-2011, 09:11 AM
Way to go trolly! Nice job getting those guys on some fish. You're one of a kind.

NoHo ART
01-19-2011, 10:43 AM
i couldn't believe my eyes or the time showing on my phone
when i saw trolly on the water at 8:13 AM:EyePop: :ROFL:
was good fishing with you Chris.

fishincrave
01-19-2011, 04:58 PM
Nice going Chris . you have that lake dialed man no matter how the water condition is .
good on you helping others you don't even know , you are the man, i am proud to call you my friend . I really wanted to go and had plans on going but things came up that i needed to attend to .

By the way if my calculation is correct you were 10 minutes early going in the lake :LOL::LOL:

trollmiester
01-20-2011, 06:59 AM
T.O i just wanted to kick back.it was a hard week at work taper steve always good to see you on the troll and smiling. Marly i was so glad to see you join me on the hot bite. Fishingdude420 thanx for the good karma. GDDHKSET can not wait for me and pontoon to join u on a cat trip.THANX trout dog for the godd get together.Senior chilax thanx for the good words.No hoart man i haight watches and cell phones,you would not have known i was 17 minutes early.lol Hits on there was a imposter of you there.I was putting my boat away and this guy with a team 57 shirt there was taking stuff out of his car. He and the car looked exactly like you. I said hits whats up and he waved. Then nohoart said thats not him ,he said the same thing. Need to take you out soon to slay some trout.

muskyman
01-20-2011, 07:01 AM
chris, hope you had a good new year, I look forward to see more of you and Terry slayin the cats !

trollmiester
01-20-2011, 05:05 PM
Thanx musky man miss seeing you on those real dark night at the vine slayin the big ones. They still show your picture on their ads.lol

Josh
01-20-2011, 05:10 PM
sorry to have missed you on Saturday had some more jokes for ya LOL.

trollmiester
01-20-2011, 05:58 PM
i am taking the clown head this weekend.lol i will treat it good.Why couldnt the pony talk? because he was alittle horse. lollol

Josh
01-21-2011, 09:29 AM
i am taking the clown head this weekend.lol i will treat it good.Why couldnt the pony talk? because he was alittle horse. lollol

what's the difference between michael jackson and a grocery bag?

One's made of plastic and isn't safe to let your kids play with, the other you carry groceries in.

What do you get when you mate an elephant with a poodle?

A dead poodle with an 18 inch butt-hole.

PONTOON
01-21-2011, 05:26 PM
i am taking the clown head this weekend........

Okay, take the clown head but just don't let it sit in the front......that spot's reserved.:LOL::LOL: