PDA

View Full Version : 1/13/11...Corona Lake...EASY LIMITS and another VIDEO report!!

sapdawg11
01-14-2011, 08:25 PM
If you couldn't tell by the title that the fishing was good...let me spell it out for you...THE FISHING WAS AWESOME! Wait, did I spell that right?

So just a quick text report to give you the lowdown and say that fishing today really was THAT GOOD!!! Corona is starting to look like her old self again, igniting the fuse on what will surely be a bite that will just keep getting better and better and better and BETTER. Visibility has drastically improved since last week and with that, the fish are not only chewing, but they are REALLY going after the plastic. Still a ton of action on the slip bobber, but when they are chewing the plastic, I put the bait away. They were in love with anything white.

So, by about this point in the thread, you may be thinking, "But WHERE were they biting?" Well, I'd love to tell you but that's super top secret...

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u15/sapdawg11/supersecretspot.jpg

HEY! How'd that google earth image get there?? :Wink: In reality, the yellow pin shows where I spent most of my time today but I caught fish and saw fish caught ALL OVER the lake from the dam to the inlet. So get out there, kill a few for yourself and make sure to post pictures so that I can enjoy some FNN time at work!!

Thanks for taking a read and now on to the video! ENJOY!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RljWQ2v1cks

Surfnsnowboard3
01-14-2011, 08:33 PM
If you couldn't tell by the title that the fishing was good...let me spell it out for you...THE FISHING WAS AWESOME! Wait, did I spell that right?

So just a quick text report to give you the lowdown and say that fishing today really was THAT GOOD!!! Corona is starting to look like her old self again, igniting the fuse on what will surely be a bite that will just keep getting better and better and better and BETTER. Visibility has drastically improved since last week and with that, the fish are not only chewing, but they are REALLY going after the plastic. Still a ton of action on the slip bobber, but when they are chewing the plastic, I put the bait away. They were in love with anything white.

So, by about this point in the thread, you may be thinking, "But WHERE were they biting?" Well, I'd love to tell you but that's super top secret...

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u15/sapdawg11/supersecretspot.jpg

HEY! How'd that google earth image get there?? :Wink: In reality, the yellow pin shows where I spent most of my time today but I caught fish and saw fish caught ALL OVER the lake from the dam to the inlet. So get out there, kill a few for yourself and make sure to post pictures so that I can enjoy some FNN time at work!!

Thanks for taking a read and now on to the video! ENJOY!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RljWQ2v1cks

I hate you, just do you know. You wouldn't happen to be going to Corona next Tuesday would you?

Spaulding
01-15-2011, 07:25 AM
Another sweet Vid, man......You've got some talent there!

Trout Daddy
01-15-2011, 08:37 AM
Between your videos and the stocking slo mo videos it just makes me to want to get out there.....

AbsolutePig
01-15-2011, 12:15 PM
Nicely done...thanks for the report. That's a Super Secret spot because there is a deeper channel that runs from right to left down to the dam area. The fish like to be in that channel with the warmer water. I've caught probably a 1000 fish in that area....never anything over 5 pounds though. Hug the banks if you guys want to catch a monster! They are VERY close to shore....you almost have to cast on the bank!

HERE_FISHY_FISHY
01-15-2011, 02:47 PM
thanks for taking the time to post a video.

sapdawg11
01-16-2011, 10:03 AM
Thanks guys! Really appreciate the kind words!!

I hate you, just do you know. You wouldn't happen to be going to Corona next Tuesday would you?

Ha! I won't be out there Tuesday but if I can get a bunch of work done today, I will be out there tomorrow. Be sure to say hi if we cross paths. We'll get the "double bendo" goin'!

TUNAVIC
01-16-2011, 10:12 AM
Pretty sweat video,as nice or nicer than most I've seen,enjoyable to watch!
Thanks

Sublime-Steve
01-16-2011, 03:42 PM
Nice video.. Nice fish... You know WFN is hiring?.. btw.. you should have played sublime all the way through IMO lol

Surfnsnowboard3
01-16-2011, 04:10 PM
Headed to Corona tomorrow...anybody else going?

troutslayer05
01-16-2011, 05:41 PM
Video was sick! And nice tube set up, Is that the fish cat 4?

sapdawg11
01-16-2011, 09:36 PM
Nice video.. Nice fish... You know WFN is hiring?.. btw.. you should have played sublime all the way through IMO lol

Ha! I was hoping someone would catch that. Awesome!

Video was sick! And nice tube set up, Is that the fish cat 4?

Thanks for the kind words. That's actually a super fat cat. Really a great boat.

BigBass777
01-16-2011, 10:19 PM
The videos you make are always entertaining. The trout jumping up out of the water was really darn cool! You don't often get to see that in many fishing reports. Glad to see the bite is finally turning on. The OC lakes have had few anglers this season fishing since the heavy rains.

Your information and last slip bobber report will put many people on fish. It takes an unselfish person to write reports like you do. Way to go and thank you. It's appreciated.

Full_Stringer
01-17-2011, 06:23 AM
Hey sap, awesome vid, great report and great tips! Going out there on Wed. or Thursday (maybe both lol). The videos keep getting better and better and I love the "Bad Religion" in the back round! Made even more entertaining!

sapdawg11
01-18-2011, 10:46 PM
The videos you make are always entertaining. The trout jumping up out of the water was really darn cool! You don't often get to see that in many fishing reports. Glad to see the bite is finally turning on. The OC lakes have had few anglers this season fishing since the heavy rains.

Your information and last slip bobber report will put many people on fish. It takes an unselfish person to write reports like you do. Way to go and thank you. It's appreciated.

Just awesome man, thanks. Happy to help. I really like to see people out there catching fish and doing this stuff makes me feel like I have a rod in the water when I can't actually get out there. Thanks again. Really great comment.

Hey sap, awesome vid, great report and great tips! Going out there on Wed. or Thursday (maybe both lol). The videos keep getting better and better and I love the "Bad Religion" in the back round! Made even more entertaining!

Both days!? I'm INSANELY jealous. Thanks for the kind words and be sure to put a few on the stringer for me!

Bebop
01-19-2011, 05:48 PM
give up the secret spot and now there will be no more room to fish. so much for the secret spot..........ughhhhhh

Thisfool
01-19-2011, 06:33 PM
damn man another great vid. thanks for sharing it.

o and you got a great taste in music