PDA

View Full Version : Howdy YALL!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,Bako duct conditions=

trail blazer
01-14-2011, 05:48 AM
Hello everybody here on DUCT CENTRAL:Big Grin:,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Finally get a cpl days off for some medical stuff:Rolls Eyes:,,LOL.

I drove over the duct yesterday down around the taft area<BAKO> and the water was still stain,d but not nearly as bad as the last few days,,,,,,,,,,,Id say the next cpl days we should see alot of improvement in water clarity.

TRAIL BLAZER

cutbait
01-14-2011, 06:10 AM
medical stuff?

I just hope when you come out of surgery today, your not singing soprano.

You gettin snipped at 48 makes me wonder if the dang thing gets used enough to even worry about the ramifications.

Good luck any way and I hope your DR. has small hands. :Rolls Eyes:

trail blazer
01-14-2011, 06:32 AM
medical stuff?

I just hope when you come out of surgery today, your not singing soprano.

You gettin snipped at 48 makes me wonder if the dang thing gets used enough to even worry about the ramifications.

Good luck any way and I hope your DR. has small hands. :Rolls Eyes:

Not to worry my bako brother,,,,,,,S H E does,,,,,,,,

TRAIL BLAZER

Double A
01-14-2011, 06:59 AM
thanks for the updated info

good luck at the gynecologist :LOL:

TroutOnly
01-14-2011, 07:18 AM
Scott did you get neutered,,,,,,c/b got spayed,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,

trail blazer
01-14-2011, 08:14 AM
Scott did you get neutered,,,,,,c/b got spayed,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,

Well,,,im getting NEUTERED today at 1 30pm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Currently im sitting here counting down the seconds till the EVENT!!LOL

TRAIL BLAZER

madwire3
01-14-2011, 09:59 AM
dunno if id want a woman doing the surgery... what if shes a shania twain type of woman,, man hater and clips other stuff as well.... yikes

thanks for the conditions update.. my plans got screwed up due to some changes so havent had the chance to get out there. next week thatll change, no luck for day trips so hopefully its cleared up enough for this rookie

Cableguy
01-14-2011, 01:01 PM
Trail Blazer, are you really? Had it done in Lancaster 6 years ago. Like if it's not degrading enough a nurse walks in the room while I'm numbing, naked and cold looking for towels. The doc says, "oh here you are", reaches under the table I was gretting the procedure on and pulls out a towel. After he finished one side he moves his gear to the other side of me. I'm like "aren't we done?" He says, "with one side ...you have 2 testies" Well thanks for noticing. Any ways I felt fine after I got up. Had the walk of shame through the waiting room. Headed to the pharmacy and then while in line....it felt like someone used me for an anchor and bungy jumed off my ...... Went home, ice packed for the rest of the day. Played a 3 on 3 game of b.ball next day. Good luck.

fishinone
01-14-2011, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the report T/B.

Good luck in your venture.

cutbait
01-14-2011, 01:57 PM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/2011-01-14_13-51-05_533.jpg

Current conditions

madwire3
01-14-2011, 02:28 PM
blah not pretty,, goin anyways f it

Double A
01-14-2011, 07:04 PM
how ya feelin' TB ?

trail blazer
01-15-2011, 06:21 AM
how ya feelin' TB ?

FAIR,,,,,,,,,,,,A little sore,,,,,,,,,,,,Been having some strange urges though.

1st thing this morn i realised i was SITTING DOWN while taking my morning wizzer:Shocked:,,,,,,,

THEN,,

I went straight in to the kitchen ,and while waiting for the coffee to perc,i realised that i was actually rinsing last nights dishes and adding them to the dishwasher:Confused:

THEN,,

I look,d down and realised that i had on my wifes PA,,,,,,,,,,,,

LOL

NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRAIL BLAZER

smokehound
01-15-2011, 10:24 AM
Congratulations, You're no longer a member of the Gene-Pool! Yeesh, that water is super muddy.

trail blazer
01-15-2011, 10:42 AM
Congratulations, You're no longer a member of the Gene-Pool! Yeesh, that water is super muddy.

LOL!!!

Yep,,,,,,,,the water is bad but improving,,,,,,,,

TB

yolo
01-15-2011, 10:48 AM
Go rack em! They are on the chew!

madwire3
01-15-2011, 03:51 PM
my outing was a bust but damn was nice getting out again, 2 weeks is too long without a trip... hit 3 spots limited on lure action due to back issues i ran into before heading out "not bad enough to stop me" used numerous different baits presentation lures and not a singe nibble... flow was almost non existant stayed two hours but the cold and casting wasnt doing my back any good so headed home for a vic. and a stiff drink... will try a day run soon hopefully

gletemfeelsteelgary
01-17-2011, 10:52 AM
I was out there saturday morning, water chocalately brown....water clarity SUCKS !

Fished the hell out of it...

Hooked up 4 times

2 of them I had 3 & 6 foot out of the water dragging them up the concrete bank and shook off..

Real solid feesh too...bout 7 1/2-8lbs and 8 1/2 to 9 lbs....lost both of those and had to watch them flop down the bank and back into the water...

the other 2 hookup were on and then off in that traditional duct 3 seconds : (

The water conditions need to get better but it does not seem it's gonna clear up for a while..only time will tell.

Till then be prepared to fish extremely hard !