PDA

View Full Version : Need some trout photos from last year

fishtacomag
01-13-2011, 09:19 AM
Preferably Opening Day..but any time is good. I need them for my Opening Day preview article in the Spring issue of FISH TACO CHRONICLES. NO GUARANTEE I will use them..but if you can please send me some in the next week..email to sarnold@cnc-west.com Please include your name (not screen name) city you are from and where you caught the fish along with the size and if you want to add it let me know what you caught them on.
I know you can get me one or two Smitty...from your customers not you...you get your mug in the mag enough LOL
shawn

Sierra_Smitty
01-14-2011, 03:01 PM
I'll see what I have....I took the opener off last year (drank like a fish instead of chasing them) and because we're not open that early, I don't have any guest pics. But I might have a few from close that time. I'll email 'em to ya if I find something good.

IncredibleHuck
01-14-2011, 06:27 PM
Preferably Opening Day..but any time is good. I need them for my Opening Day preview article in the Spring issue of FISH TACO CHRONICLES. NO GUARANTEE I will use them..but if you can please send me some in the next week..email to sarnold@cnc-west.com Please include your name (not screen name) city you are from and where you caught the fish along with the size and if you want to add it let me know what you caught them on.
I know you can get me one or two Smitty...from your customers not you...you get your mug in the mag enough LOL
shawn

Shawn,

I sent you a pic from Memorial Day.

fishtacomag
01-15-2011, 09:01 AM
jason got it and will use it...and Smitty it does not have to be from the opener..something to reflect fish in your area....hell your opener is about a month later than most when you think about it

Sierra_Smitty
01-15-2011, 10:07 AM
check your email...

fishtacomag
01-19-2011, 09:34 AM
thanks ALL I think I am set. I am happy to say that this issue will be our BIGGEST ever. Thanks so much to all the FNN members who subscribe.