PDA

View Full Version : FS: TW Angler Backpack

ThatKidCASH
01-11-2011, 01:34 AM
*SOLD*
I bought the backpack and it just wasn't what I really needed. Used for a couple of hours on one city park trip. This thing stores a ton of gear and distributes the weight nicely. I have the original tag and invoice. Just looking to get what I paid for it, $50. Local pickup in the San Fernando Valley/ Burbank preferred.

Here is the original description from TW:
Offering incredible storage capacity, the lightweight and convenient Tackle Warehouse Angler Backpack features pockets for everything you’ll need on your next fishing excursion. With capacity to fit up to three 3700-utility boxes, as well as, an additional 3600-utility box, it even features two built-in dual-pocket worm binders - in addition to dedicated pockets for your cellphone, sunglasses, water bottle, and pliers. Its heavy-duty construction provides excellent durability, and over sized, non-corrosive zippers, complete with pull-tabs, make it easy to access even in cold weather. Extra thick shoulder and back padding also ensure maximum comfort, and two mesh rod holders, one on each side, means you can take a couple of rods and still keep your hands free. The next time you hit the water, don’t leave anything behind - the Tackle Warehouse Backpack.

As well as the link to TW (pictures)
http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Tackle_Warehouse_Angler_Backpack/descpage-TWABP.html

Can also send pics (of backpack) to your phone.

Post or P.M. me for additional, questions, number, etc.

Swank909
01-11-2011, 11:08 AM
I'm interested in your backpack. Send me a PM with info?

Stormcrow
01-11-2011, 12:12 PM
This aint PBNation dawg. Ur ad is too nice :-)

LOLZ

Bump for a sick pack!

MAVERICK27
01-11-2011, 11:31 PM
I would love the pack, but you are a bit far from me..

KID-FISH
01-12-2011, 10:05 AM
PM sent, hope you still have the pack

Mr.DieHard
01-12-2011, 09:09 PM
pm. sent, i could really use this.

ThatKidCASH
01-13-2011, 07:31 PM
Thank you for all of the offers gentlemen, but the backpack has been sold.
Thank you Mr.Diehard, enjoy!