PDA

View Full Version : duct west water level

koifish
01-10-2011, 09:02 PM
1/10/11
here are the pictures that I took early today. Can't add the pictures on the other thread so I post here.

Double A
01-10-2011, 09:04 PM
thanks koifish

guess i wont go tommorrow

yolo
01-10-2011, 09:06 PM
thanks koifish

guess i wont go tommorrow

You mean you don't want to go shoot the fish in the barrel it's going to be so easy?

yolo
01-10-2011, 09:09 PM
koifish, that looks like the same when they drained it about a month or so ago for some work. I'm pretty sure the work is continuing again and the water had to be dropped so they could finish up what was started. I think it will be flowing and filling this weekend?

madwire3
01-10-2011, 09:09 PM
You mean you don't want to go shoot the fish in the barrel it's going to be so easy?

haha i see what u did here,, if any of u didnt read other recent postsssss D/A

sawoobley
01-10-2011, 09:12 PM

It only works if you know what your doing. Waders and a boga grip will do the trick. It will be easy. They will be so concentrated that they can't get away. Actually, you may want to shuffle your feet when you walk so you don't step on any stripers or big kitties since they will all be in such a small volume of water.

Double A
01-10-2011, 09:13 PM

shhhhhhsh... im still gonna go :Secret:

just don't want anyone to know, and won't post a report

i don't wanna get spot burned :ROFL:

yolo
01-10-2011, 09:16 PM
Sawoobley, Actually there is some truth to that but for the catfish only. Stripers, nope. A straggler here and there but definitely not a concentration. And if you see a striper, it sees you too and will be that much harder to catch.

yolo
01-10-2011, 09:18 PM
shhhhhhsh... im still gonna go :Secret:

just don't want anyone to know, and won't post a report

i don't wanna get spot burned :ROFL:

Ah! The old spot burning thing. Just go take your pic with the fish at the Lagoon on your way home, LOL. Everyone will be invading the Goon.

cutbait
01-10-2011, 09:27 PM
Proof once again that the A/V sucks hind teet..

Bako= Where the big pigs live and WATER FLOWS!!!

A/V= Where gaywads reside and Mr. Stripey has nowhere to HIDE

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/concrete-ditch-irrigation.jpg

Sorry for the rant, I'm loaded on pain killers

yolo
01-10-2011, 09:32 PM
Does BigBassHogExpert really reside in the AV? Must be a Bako transplant then? :ROFL:

sumojo
01-11-2011, 11:56 AM
Proof once again that the A/V sucks hind teet..

Bako= Where the big pigs live and WATER FLOWS!!!

A/V= Where gaywads reside and Mr. Stripey has nowhere to HIDE

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/concrete-ditch-irrigation.jpg

Sorry for the rant, I'm loaded on pain killers

Troll that farm duct on a bike.

gletemfeelsteelgary
01-11-2011, 12:19 PM
Troll that farm duct on a bike.
fish that bridge and cast to the eddy's upstream....

Look...there's an ant !...right at the right hand bottom corner....pzz on it !

Wait...thats not an Ant....it's BossHawgProJR....

Sorry...just contemplating a vicodin night with my pal buddyweiser !

sumojo
01-11-2011, 12:37 PM
Lol lol lol

5BassReaper7
01-11-2011, 01:51 PM
dam thats hella low . look like they doing some work on some sections thats why the water level is so low ? well lets hope it dont last like this forever. Thanks for the piks !

yolo
01-11-2011, 02:10 PM
dam thats hella low . look like they doing some work on some sections thats why the water level is so low ? well lets hope it dont last like this forever. Thanks for the piks !

Should be filling back up this weekend. Give it a day or two for the fish to adjust. I thought I already told you all this? Follow along will you? :Smile:

BigBassHogExpert
01-11-2011, 09:02 PM
Conditions excellent right now for DD stripers in the AV area, caught one DD tonight and 3 others almost DD. Fire away with the lucky craft metallic sardine and/or pearl colored swimbaits, preferably from the stock ones from Squidco in San Diego. It's really stupid time right now for stripers in the AV duct because of the extremely low water levels.

M@M
01-12-2011, 06:39 AM
Conditions excellent right now for DD stripers in the AV area, caught one DD tonight and 3 others almost DD. Fire away with the lucky craft metallic sardine and/or pearl colored swimbaits, preferably from the stock ones from Squidco in San Diego. It's really stupid time right now for stripers in the AV duct because of the extremely low water levels.

I'm starting to like this guy.................He's such a J/O...Comedy!

stg68
01-12-2011, 07:07 AM

I really like to see that ..........

tpfishnfool
01-12-2011, 08:49 AM

This B/S needs pics.......

Bassnman Mike
01-13-2011, 06:08 AM

Dude, I'm not calling you a liar but your posts seem a little hard to believe. Why not post up some pictures of all of these fish you've been catching?