PDA

View Full Version : Aqueduct Conditions

5BassReaper7
01-10-2011, 07:46 PM
Hey guys i just want to know how the conditions are in the palmdale area? I wanna go out there pretty soon. From reading the posts the water is dirty, but is it fishable ? Thanks in advance.

BigBassHogExpert
01-10-2011, 07:59 PM
You're right, water clarity is not fantastic, but otherwise aqueduct conditions throughout the AV are excellent right now - lots of quality stripers present.

yolo
01-10-2011, 08:08 PM
You're right, water clarity is not fantastic, but otherwise aqueduct conditions throughout the AV are excellent right now - lots of quality stripers present.

No they are not. The water is 4' deep in 80% of the AV. You sure you fish the duct?
5BassReaper7, I would wait until the water is full again and maybe a few days for the fish to adjust before making the drive from the SFV and finding most of the AV duct is a puddle right now. Or you can listen to BigBassHogExpert because the "conditions throughout the AV are excellent right now" .

5BassReaper7
01-10-2011, 08:13 PM
thanks yolo i would keep on waiting lol im dieing to get out there and fish. I will wait another week and see what going on.

BigBassHogExpert
01-10-2011, 08:15 PM
Are you kidding me? The low water levels concentrate the stripers. If you know what you are doing it's like shooting fish in a barrel right now.

yolo
01-10-2011, 08:20 PM
Yeah okay, LOL.

sawoobley
01-10-2011, 08:35 PM
Are you kidding me? The low water levels concentrate the stripers. If you know what you are doing it's like shooting fish in a barrel right now.

Isn't that like CP3O trying to tell master yoda how to use the force.

:Cool:

M@M
01-10-2011, 08:59 PM

OK then, get out there, catch some, take some pics, make me a believer. If it's That easy, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR especially if you live there. I'm a bit confused?????????????:Idiot::

madwire3
01-10-2011, 09:07 PM
OK then, get out there, catch some, take some pics, make me a believer. If it's That easy, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR especially if you live there. I'm a bit confused?????????????:Idiot::

yeah no pics not real,, wheres the reports?

fishinone
01-11-2011, 02:23 PM

OK!

Shoot them if you have too but post some pics!

xjdesertfox
01-11-2011, 02:29 PM
http://www.fun256.com/photos/927.jpg

gletemfeelsteelgary
01-11-2011, 05:57 PM

A picture tells a thousand words….

I’d say…It’s ON !

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/shootingfish2.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/shootingfish.jpg

BigBassHogExpert
01-11-2011, 07:35 PM
I hope you people are taking advantage of these epic aqueduct conditions, I caught several DD hogs tonight in an area between Apple Valley and Palmdale.

koifish
01-11-2011, 07:37 PM
Haha...lol..

M@M
01-11-2011, 08:06 PM
I hope you people are taking advantage of these epic aqueduct conditions, I caught several DD hogs tonight in an area between Apple Valley and Palmdale.
......me too:Secret:
:ROFL: Stop man ..... your killing me..... ....... Now your FINALLY getting funny:LOL:........................Hilarious....... ..
and a bit twisted:Twisted:....ha ha ha...twisted:Twisted:.......but pure comedy!

BigBassHogExpert
01-11-2011, 08:52 PM
Caught one DD and 2 just barely under DD tonight in the AV duct near Victorville/Lancaster/Palmdale. Water level is ridiculously low right now and the stripers are bunched up in certain areas. Get our there and get your dd hog now!

yolo
01-11-2011, 09:03 PM

Caught one DD and 2 just barely under DD tonight in the AV duct near Victorville/Lancaster/Palmdale. Water level is ridiculously low right now and the stripers are bunched up in certain areas. Get our there and get your dd hog now!

You can't keep your story straight in the same thread with 2 posts made only an hour and approximately 20 minutes apart. I don't usually call people names but you are worthy and the biggest dipschit I have seen post on here. So is it "one DD" or is it "several DD hogs" you caught? Pick a story and run with it, lol.

sawoobley
01-11-2011, 09:06 PM
DD is in pounds not ounces.

yolo
01-11-2011, 09:13 PM
BigBSExpert couldn't catch a fish at a hatchery.

BigBassHogExpert
01-11-2011, 09:34 PM
Epic night, all stripers released as always, some serious drag peeling but the Daiwa Luna held up like a champ as usual. Get out there now, these low water levels concentrating the fish are extremely temporary conditions.

Love to Fish
01-11-2011, 09:58 PM
I caught several DD hogs tonight in an area between Apple Valley and Palmdale.

Caught one DD and 2 just barely under DD tonight in the AV duct near Victorville/Lancaster/Palmdale.

Victorville - Palmdale, Thats about 60 miles from one another???? Really???? :EyePop:

sumojo
01-11-2011, 10:29 PM
WOW BigBassHogExpert you are a super striper hunter for sure SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

M@M
01-12-2011, 06:28 AM
Epic night, all stripers released as always, some serious drag peeling but the Daiwa Luna held up like a champ as usual. Get out there now, these low water levels concentrating the fish are extremely temporary conditions.

:Secret: "Get out there and get yours" ......DON'T WAIT!!!........ EPIC!!!! :ROFL:
:ROFL:.........:Nut Kick:...................now your getting Funny!!
.................................................. ..............:ROFL:

stg68
01-12-2011, 07:01 AM
Isn't that like CP3O trying to tell master yoda how to use the force.

Yeah okay, LOL.

No they are not. The water is 4' deep in 80% of the AV. You sure you fish the duct?
5BassReaper7, I would wait until the water is full again and maybe a few days for the fish to adjust before making the drive from the SFV and finding most of the AV duct is a puddle right now. Or you can listen to BigBassHogExpert because the "conditions throughout the AV are excellent right now" .

yeah no pics not real,, wheres the reports?

Nice one, guys !!:Razz::Razz::Razz::Envious::Envious::Envious::Ey ePop::EyePop:
BigBassHogExpert, If you not believe Yolo..... Well, all we need is pics and report from you.:Idea::Idea::Idea::Idea:

tpfishnfool
01-12-2011, 08:59 AM
''BIGBASSHOGBLOWHOLE'' go away...........

gletemfeelsteelgary
01-12-2011, 09:17 AM
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/pinocchio1.gif

P.S.
Biggbasswannabegoprobro

There are now animated instructions on how to tie a clinch knot, study those up....go to Kmart and buy a lure and actually cast it in the water.....

Sooner than later something will happen...

That's actually how it's done....no need to live vicariously through those who have actually visited the water...
You are either a kid that is stuck to fishing the already barren golf courses for bass that hit a bare hook (hint) or an adult that was adopted and left in the room by himself all day...

We'd love to help you catch some fish but your too far caught up in Wally's world...

Ur on ur own !

sumojo
01-12-2011, 11:14 AM
BigBassHogExpert THE PRO MASTER STRIPER HUNTER teach me to be a striper hunter.

stg68
01-12-2011, 01:26 PM
BigBassHogExpert THE PRO MASTER STRIPER HUNTER teach me to be a striper hunter.

Yes, I want to be on that teaching list too, pleeeeeese !!!

cutbait
01-12-2011, 02:26 PM
Just going out on a limb here....

Here me out on this,,,

BigAssHawgPervert showed up just in time Trailblazer quit posting? Hmmmmm,,

Both claim to be duct experts and catch multiple DD fish!.. Hmmmm??? Notice lack of striper fest trophy posts recently??? Hmmmm

What say you Trailblazer? Show yourself, deny these charges immediately, or I shall taunt you for a second time!

Thoughts!

yolo
01-12-2011, 02:59 PM
I think, therefore I am.

stg68
01-12-2011, 03:19 PM
I think, therefore I am.

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam :Smile::Big Grin::Big Grin::Razz::Razz:

or As Rene Descartes sad himself-I drink therefore I am :Secret::Secret::Secret:

gletemfeelsteelgary
01-12-2011, 03:33 PM
I'm pink, therefore I'm spam :Smile::Big Grin::Big Grin::Razz::Razz:

or As Rene Descartes sad himself-I drink therefore I am :Secret::Secret::Secret:
LMAO !..

I'm not as think as I drunk I am.....Sam I am.

Heads up guys !:

I am currently doing re-loads on my 12 gauge shotgun......gonna make a run....shoot sum feesh in the barrel..

Shotgun....shotgun....

Ooop's maybe I am drunk from shotgunning beers !

Ohhh then maybe if I pound 1 more I can get lost in that Never never land....and report on all the sick action....

Awww come on man

Bigbasswarthogproho MUST have slayed last night.....

Water went up....current;y 36" deep..... ='s SLAYFEST !

Funny one thing that wasn't mentioned in the so called report of slayage...

ALL THE ICE ON THE GUIDES WHILE FISHING !

Hmnnnn....Maybe he's mastered a "Defrost" method as well as all those super big hawg bass trick...

P.S.
In order to stop losing huddlestons in a snag, the real trick is to do one or both of two things:
(since I saw him offering advice to a swimbait angler)

1. Don't drag the bottom !
2. Reel Faster

yolo
01-12-2011, 03:40 PM
All the hot air coming out of BigBSExpert is melting the ice from the guides.

smokehound
01-12-2011, 03:46 PM
I think he's mistaking Stripers and the Duct with Mullets and lower santa-ana river.

:LOL:

madwire3
01-12-2011, 03:47 PM
sorry to change the mob mood but hey gary any word on cats at night right now at the duct, not gonna be able to hit it during the day til next week, gonna toss for stripey but need a backup.. think its even worth the drive for cats with the soup conditions?

gletemfeelsteelgary
01-12-2011, 07:23 PM
sorry to change the mob mood but hey gary any word on cats at night right now at the duct, not gonna be able to hit it during the day til next week, gonna toss for stripey but need a backup.. think its even worth the drive for cats with the soup conditions?
u SHOULD B ABLE TO GET KITTY'S TA BITE EVEN WITH THE SOUP

Awww come on...let's get back to the Circus boy..... : )

madwire3
01-12-2011, 08:33 PM
go for it just wanted ur opinion sucka... might hit it soon see whats up,, very very excited to start the long skunk at the duct targeting crappie and gills, picked up some roadrunners and other various lures today to restock the panfish arsenal... gonna get at least one duct crappie this year its above all other year goals.. and second a duct gill.. sure its just a gill but a duct gill is another species all together, bring it duct im game

madwire3
01-12-2011, 08:34 PM
also added a few lures to the striper stack... no kpn status but i see potential

gletemfeelsteelgary
01-12-2011, 08:42 PM
go for it just wanted ur opinion sucka... might hit it soon see whats up,, very very excited to start the long skunk at the duct targeting crappie and gills, picked up some roadrunners and other various lures today to restock the panfish arsenal... gonna get at least one duct crappie this year its above all other year goals.. and second a duct gill.. sure its just a gill but a duct gill is another species all together, bring it duct im game

kILL Em ALL !

Wooo-hooo !

Daddy gonna eat this weekend ! : )
Gary

madwire3
01-12-2011, 08:47 PM
should starve myself after tonights dinner, chili dogs seasoned fries and tons of hot wings.. orange soda and vodka.... feel like a damn zombie ...gotta go sloppy sometimes