PDA

View Full Version : My trip got cancelled...... Anything going out this weekend worth it?

FishinFireFighter
01-10-2011, 02:13 PM
Yep, my "first trip ever" was cancelled today:Crying:. What a bummer!!! I was so pumped up for this trip too. so now that I have a scheduled four days off for a trip Im not going on:Evil: does anyone know of anything else going out this week? The trip was a four day on the big game 90 and they want us to book up for a trip in feb. but I have school and all kinds of stuff going on then.

..............UURRRRRGGGGHHHHhhhh!!!

LA Smoker
01-10-2011, 03:33 PM
It's a bad time of the year to be rescheduling trips, I feel for you. Not many boats going out these days, but the Apollo has a 1.5 trip leaving this Friday. They will most likely fish Colonet area. You dont need 3.5 days on the water for rockfish... a 1.5 day should be plenty. I recommend a 1.5 over a overnighter. Capt Chris on the Indian has been running overnight trips to Salsipuedes and Finger banks, and unfortunately for him the bite has not been very good. Hopefully the Apollo gets out... Im going to try to jump on the Apollo this weekend.

murrieta angler
01-13-2011, 08:45 AM
Sucks about the trip Bro!
If nothing comes up, you are more than welcomed to do some surf fishing with me and some others.
Robert ( Murrieta Angler )
<><

probass123
01-13-2011, 08:36 PM
If nothing comes up, you are more than welcomed to do some surf fishing with me and some others.
<><

where do you surf fish at

bones
01-14-2011, 07:56 PM
<><

Surf should be AWESOME this weekend Robert!
I feel a S.W.A.T. spring slayage in the works for sure!!