PDA

View Full Version : 1/5/11...Corona Lake...Practice what you preach!!!

sapdawg11
01-06-2011, 11:27 PM
Just a quick report and some pics as I am JUST getting home from a work day that started at 5 a.m.. But thinking about the fishing I had Wednesday got me through today and thus, I felt like sharing!

What a lake, what a day, WHAT A LIFE! I put in a loooooooooooong day of work on Tuesday so that I could get out and hit Corona on Wednesday. The long hours were definitely worth it as I was able to catch a BOATLOAD of fish on the tube. I don't think I've ever seen the weather that gorgeous out there. The surface of the lake was like a mirror nearly all day long (just look at the pics!). EVERYTHING I caught from the tube was up top on the SLIP BOBBER and a NIGHTCRAWLER. I did not catch a single fish with a bait below 8 feet deep. Not one. Yup, I do practice and tend to believe what I preach!

Wednesday was such a great day that I put in another loooooong one at work today so that I could get out there and wet a line again tomorrow. If you're out there, be sure to say hi!!! I may be napping on the tube with this stupid schedule I've put myself on so feel free to nudge me if I look passed out...Good grief I LOVE THIS GAME!

A few pics...AND VIDEO COMING SOON...that's as soon as I'm not fishing that is!

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u15/sapdawg11/1511corona1.jpg
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u15/sapdawg11/1511Corona2.jpg
Can you see it???? It's looking right at you...
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u15/sapdawg11/1511corona4.jpg

GET OUT THERE!!! THEY ARE THERE!!!!!!

Surfnsnowboard3
01-07-2011, 08:38 AM
Im getting a tube soon bro, hope to see you out there. I have been fishing at Corona every Tuesday for the past few months from the shore. The past two weeks I have only caught one fish, so I am having bad luck. Everybody around me only got one too and most of them none, so I can't complain. Guess I got to get a tube....

Seņor.Chilax
01-07-2011, 08:43 AM
Nice fishing and nice camera, you have a fish lens on that?

sapdawg11
01-07-2011, 07:14 PM
Im getting a tube soon bro, hope to see you out there. I have been fishing at Corona every Tuesday for the past few months from the shore. The past two weeks I have only caught one fish, so I am having bad luck. Everybody around me only got one too and most of them none, so I can't complain. Guess I got to get a tube....

Yup, get yourself a tube...You'll nail 'em!

Nice fishing and nice camera, you have a fish lens on that?

Yeah, those were taken with the GoPro which has a 170 degree fish eye lens on it. Pretty hard to miss a shot with that wide of an angle...even for me!

christainmetalhead909
01-07-2011, 08:15 PM
i thought i saw you out there, we were parked right behind you while you were pumping up your float tube. my report is coming just taking a while haha.

ghetto dad
01-07-2011, 08:37 PM
nice job brother...GREAT pics

TroutOnly
01-07-2011, 08:41 PM
MORE VIDEO'S PLEASE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,