PDA

View Full Version : Big Bear Bass

Sublime-Steve
01-06-2011, 10:18 PM
Ok so... come time here in a few months the bass r going to be on the chew... as far as going to my fav spots of course... but id really like to catch a LMB or a SMB from SHORE in big bear.. should i hit up the same places i would for trout? would they be suspended near the dam?.. Any help would be nice

Steve

sapdawg11
01-09-2011, 09:11 PM
My grandfather and I used to bass fish BBL a lot. Lots of great fishing to be had from shore. Not sure where you're trout fishing but walking the shoreline and tossing at any sort of structure (docks, trees, etc.) produced for us. We used to toss a bit of plastic but found our biggest fish on size 7 or larger floating rapalas. Be sure to practice C&R so I can yank in the big bucketmouths with my grandkids someday!

BIGBASS MB
01-09-2011, 09:36 PM
my grandfather and i used to bass fish bbl a lot. Lots of great fishing to be had from shore. Not sure where you're trout fishing but walking the shoreline and tossing at any sort of structure (docks, trees, etc.) produced for us. We used to toss a bit of plastic but found our biggest fish on size 7 or larger floating rapalas. Be sure to practice c&r so i can yank in the big bucketmouths with my grandkids someday!
right on the money with the grand kids...