PDA

View Full Version : ensenada (few pics)

supasportkid
07-30-2007, 09:18 AM
i charteres a boat (Charro) this sunday for me and my boys from work. boat left at six, came back around one. like the other guys last ensenada report, it was wfo on some decent bones. got some cuda, calicos, sand bass, and one short wsb that i was against them gaffing it but the *** hole did it anyways. it was 23 inches. dint take too many pics, baterys ran out and i couldnt find any for while in my bag. there was only 7 of us, a captain and a deck hand. we trolled for a couple of hours for about 50 bones. i got 8 of mine on the iron, and 1 on the troll. I didnt troll too much cuz evry one was tryin to do it at once, too impatient! so every hook up i started chuckin the iron. looked for yellows with no succes. then i told the cap if we can try for some wsb or nice calicos. got hooked a few times on some whites, but kept farmin it! O yeah cops wouldnt get off our *** the whole way to ensenada! my friend got jacked for 120! at least he got some good bones to take home!

one_leg
07-30-2007, 11:14 AM
Thanks for the report.

Shoulda given the anus a swift :nutkick:

One_Leg

Baseballer44
07-30-2007, 11:38 AM
Thanks for reporting, Im planning a fishing trip on our boat and thinking about heading down that way. Good info.

supasportkid
07-30-2007, 01:01 PM
i got some pics on my computer, but im havin trouble puttin them on 4 u guys. but they"ll b on soon

JapanRon
07-30-2007, 03:54 PM
Hi supasportkid,

Nice report on a trip south of the border.

thanks.

JapanRon