PDA

View Full Version : Big Pine creek, Independence creek?

BigChris99
01-03-2011, 11:10 PM
Hi all, new member here, can someone tell me when the streams around Big Pine and Independence open? I have the week of April 18th off, and I'd like to get back into fishing. Any other places around that area I should try? I'll be tent camping. Any information would be helpful. Thanks.

BigChris99
01-04-2011, 12:16 AM
I should edit my post. I've been a member for while. I just haven't been here, or fished for quite a while. Life just seemed to get in the way somehow. It happens. I have a little more free time now and in the future. I want to fish more.

retired96
01-04-2011, 07:49 AM
The early trout season will be open by then but you can only fish the west side of 395 from Independence south.. Remember that the Lower Owens is open year around, so if your in Big Pine you can fish the Owens river near there..

FSHNLIC
01-05-2011, 10:38 AM
You can fish Independence SOUTH the first Saturday in March.... Big Pine would have to wait until the last Saturday in April

Hi all, new member here, can someone tell me when the streams around Big Pine and Independence open? I have the week of April 18th off, and I'd like to get back into fishing. Any other places around that area I should try? I'll be tent camping. Any information would be helpful. Thanks.

BigChris99
01-07-2011, 09:47 AM
Ok, thanks for the help. I haven't replied because my computer was down for a couple of days, Again, Thanks