PDA

View Full Version : Castaic New Years Day

SwimbaitOnly
01-01-2011, 04:01 PM
Started out throwing the Hudd, that didn't last long got stuck on the bottom and that's all she wrote. That's when the slaying began. Had a great day with the trout today, caught around 15 on the jig. Gave 5 away and released the rest. Did get some followers on the Hudd though, so all in all was a good day of catchin.

agbasser
01-01-2011, 04:10 PM
i guess you should change your screenname to ONLYONESWIMBAIT.LOL

Hometown
01-01-2011, 11:54 PM
Tfu.....................
i guess you should change your screenname to onlyoneswimbait.lol

SwimbaitOnly
01-02-2011, 10:44 AM
i guess you should change your screenname to ONLYONESWIMBAIT.LOL

thats was one of 3 i lost in the last 2 days, and my last in the box. So i switched it up to slaying the trout. no harm no foul. and maybe you should change you name to dumbass, for such a dumb remark..

agbasser
01-02-2011, 11:58 AM
yo kid it was a joke,no harm no foul right?take a chillpill and have a happy new year.please please please no more WARNINGS in pm because you are scary.muhahaha

cutbait
01-02-2011, 01:22 PM
I feel like its sinful to enjoy these things on FNN.

SwimbaitOnly
01-02-2011, 02:03 PM
yo kid it was a joke,no harm no foul right?take a chillpill and have a happy new year.please please please no more WARNINGS in pm because you are scary.muhahaha whats the point of your comment, I posted a report and you say something stupid, idiot is all i have to say. Leave a positive comment or dont say **** at all simple as that. And I'm not no KID, I'm a grown *** man.

Albert Fish
01-02-2011, 02:11 PM
I feel like its sinful to enjoy these things on FNN.

X2, but its just too good to pass up

BigBassHogExpert
01-02-2011, 02:21 PM
Swimbait, you don't want to be losing expensive swimbaits such as Huddlestons. PM me and I can give you some tips on how not to lose them, as well as other big bass techniques as well. Good job on salvaging your day with some planted trough though. Rack 'em!

agbasser
01-02-2011, 03:38 PM
what happens if i get another warning?Does it go on my permanent record?you seriously need to relax.im very sorry my one little comment had such a negative impact on your obviously full and rewarding life it was meant as a joke.please stop sending me warnings my dad is getting mad and i want to keep reading all the cool reports here.thanks
happy new year

SwimbaitOnly
01-02-2011, 03:46 PM
what happens if i get another warning?Does it go on my permanent record?you seriously need to relax.im very sorry my one little comment had such a negative impact on your obviously full and rewarding life it was meant as a joke.please stop sending me warnings my dad is getting mad and i want to keep reading all the cool reports here.thanks
happy new year

It was all a joke too. Dont want DADDY to be mad at you.:LOL: Good fishing to you KID:LOL:.

Krazzyyo
01-05-2011, 05:37 PM
relax fool

gletemfeelsteelgary
01-06-2011, 04:50 PM
congrats on da trout...but ya gotta stick true to ur guns....

Always carry an extra big bait lure....go get em next time

SwimbaitOnly
01-06-2011, 05:46 PM
I always stick to my guns. Just this time I ran out of ammo. Dont worry im reloading with more ammo. Not gonna drive a half hour and go home empty handed. I always carry a trout rod with me. I love to catch no matter the species..

agbasser
01-09-2011, 01:46 PM
hey wtf?how come when these guys say the same thing i said you respond politely,with some kind of weak attempt to "bro down"?but you take the time to send me two lame a** WARNINGS in a pm.i thought sending threats in a pm was against the rules anyway.what gives?

sumojo
01-09-2011, 02:18 PM
good on catching some trout. as far as the other stuff it was some funny entertainment to read all the little bro fights LOL hey i say just go fish and have some fun.