PDA

View Full Version : January Specials at the Vine!

VineAssist
01-01-2011, 12:30 PM
The folks at the Vine have big news for the month of January with an exciting special, trophy trout stockings and more!

For the month of January, Irvine Lake will be offering a motorboat special!
Monday- Wed. we will be renting all motorboats for $35! (excluding holidays!!!!
Thats a twenty dollar savings for all weekday warriors!

Also the highly popular footbridge to Trout Island will be open again shortly. We plan on having this done as soon as possible with weather permitting.

Here's the BIG NEWS
We will be stocking Trophy Trout for the MLK tournament! This stocking will include some giants possibly pushing the 20lb mark!

Also we will be hosting our annual Marin Luther King Tournament, which will take place on January 15,16,17th! This is a Masters Qualifier!!!!! The top 10 from the 3 days will go onto the Masters!

Hope to see everyone ring in the New Year with a Trophy Trout!
Jimmy

BRING IT
01-01-2011, 01:39 PM
thanks for the info jimmy, its DD time again. TEAM BRING IT:Guns:

FISHJUNKIE4446
01-01-2011, 02:53 PM
Cool!!!! I've been waiting for the FATTIES!!!!!!! Let's hope the Lake is look n better by then......:Rain:

VinePatrol
01-01-2011, 03:40 PM
Here is a photo I took of the newly installed foot bridge. It connects to Trout Island/Santiago Flats etc. (opened to foot traffic ONLY)

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i323/Irvine_Lake/P1030529.jpg

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i323/Irvine_Lake/P1030530.jpg

Troutman65
01-01-2011, 04:32 PM
Wow , the lake sure came up .

Seņor.Chilax
01-03-2011, 09:14 AM
That's all that's left of trout island??? WOW! I gotta go fishing, darn it!

Josh
01-03-2011, 01:31 PM
woohoo and my birthday is the 11th, a tuesday. Provided the boss gives me my birthday holiday I am thinkin of heading down there.

Surfer
01-03-2011, 03:28 PM
How's the water looking? Has it cleared up any?

bruce watson
01-03-2011, 05:07 PM
That's all that's left of trout island??? WOW! I gotta go fishing, darn it!

I don't think that is trout island. It looks like a wooden walking bridge that goes out to the old driving road that crosses between the parking lot in front of the office and the other side of the lake. I would assume the those docks to the left were the docks where you could leave your boat at night and the fencing to the right is above the lagoon near the parking lot.

Troutman65
01-03-2011, 05:11 PM
I don't think that is trout island. It looks like a wooden walking bridge that goes out to the old driving road that crosses between the parking lot in front of the office and the other side of the lake. I would assume the those docks to the left were the docks where you could leave your boat at night and the fencing to the right is above the lagoon near the parking lot.

Bruce You are correct on all counts

fishmonster
01-18-2011, 11:53 AM
I was just wondering if you had any specials on pontoon boats? I want to take my Grandad fishing on Monday (1/24) but he has skin issues and can't be in direct sunlight so I was planning on getting a pontoon boat so he could get some shade while catching some Irvine lunkers.