PDA

View Full Version : Cachuma 12/31

exfactor
12-31-2010, 11:27 PM
Finally got the boat squared away, and took it for a spin at Cachuma. My buddy and his son arrived shortly after I launched, and gave me a call. Seems he remembered everything but the boat keys lol. So............I invited them to come out with me seeing how it was already 9:30, and a trip to SB and back would have burned up 1/2 the day for them. I wasn't going to fish trout, but obliged them seeing how they were set up. We drug rapalas for around 4 hours for a dozen trout up to 2 1/2, and they had evening plans, so back to the dock at 2:30. Kept one pink finned hold over, and back in time for dinner with the GF, and a nap.

Hometown
01-01-2011, 03:00 AM
thanks for the report
Finally got the boat squared away, and took it for a spin at Cachuma. My buddy and his son arrived shortly after I launched, and gave me a call. Seems he remembered everything but the boat keys lol. So............I invited them to come out with me seeing how it was already 9:30, and a trip to SB and back would have burned up 1/2 the day for them. I wasn't going to fish trout, but obliged them seeing how they were set up. We drug rapalas for around 4 hours for a dozen trout up to 2 1/2, and they had evening plans, so back to the dock at 2:30. Kept one pink finned hold over, and back in time for dinner with the GF, and a nap.

ghetto dad
01-01-2011, 02:09 PM
nice report ex..damn...forgetting the boat keys....wow....lol

Wingnut
01-01-2011, 05:57 PM
Sounds like a fun and productive day Mikey. :Big Grin: So happy to hear that the boat is in tip-top shape again. :Wink: We're gonna have to head back out there again soon.
Happy New Year my friend. :Cool:

LunkerLover
01-01-2011, 10:47 PM
Nice day, brother. I took your advice on working deep points last week for the LMB. Nada. Oh well ... next time. See my report in the "other" reports section...

TroutOnly
01-02-2011, 12:16 PM
AND A NAP,,,,,MIKE THATS ONE OUT OF MY PLAYBOOK,,,,,,,I THINK I NEED TO COME VISIT YOURE LAKE,,,,t/o,,,,

cjschock
01-02-2011, 02:25 PM
way to go Mikey.

crappiemike
01-02-2011, 03:02 PM
sounds like cachuma is doing
just fine, nice job getting your
buds on some stockers......

cm

troutdog
01-02-2011, 06:43 PM
Sounds like you guys made the best out of the situation, Cachuma is a nice place to wet a line.

"I forgot the boat keys" sounds like my buddy NoHoArt :Secret:

AND A NAP,,,,,MIKE THATS ONE OUT OF MY PLAYBOOK,,,,,,,I THINK I NEED TO COME VISIT YOURE LAKE,,,,t/o,,,,

You sure love naps since you got that b-day pillow Bob :LOL:

TD