PDA

View Full Version : winter bassin sucks like a mofo

stepchild
12-30-2010, 04:54 PM
i dont know what it is,been out three diffrent times and have nothing but the big fat stinky skunk to show for it.i have thrown everything but the kitchen sink,i mean d/s,robo worms,big hammers,everything soakin in the butter.maybe i have'nt got enough skills yet!!..idk,i float tubed,walked balboa,put the waders and walked,and cant get bit.:Angry:...well enough of me venting,maybe i need to stay away for awhile....any tips will be appreciated....stepchild

smokehound
12-30-2010, 06:18 PM
The best advice I can give for winter baybassing is to fish tighter towards structure, keep it slow.

What BH colors were you using?

stepchild
12-30-2010, 06:30 PM
The best advice I can give for winter baybassing is to fish tighter towards structure, keep it slow.

What BH colors were you using?

im using darker colors in the morn and brighter colors mid afternoon,but also working the d/s with ZOOm smokin shad,to mimick the bait in the water.and im working them real slowly.im using more the d/s setup because i can work them slow.just cant get them to bite.......driving me nuts,because im driving from bellflower.

Trout Daddy
12-30-2010, 07:12 PM
Aarons Magic and Morning Dawn seem to work good @ Santa Fe Dam right now according to the guys that I work with. They go pretty much every day. They were using a purple one too, dont know what it was called....

BrandonFish
12-30-2010, 08:00 PM
....FiSh TONIGHT WITH ME! leavn around 10ish ill BREAK that skunk for you!

DockRat
12-31-2010, 05:10 AM
Don't feel bad I working on 3 short skunk sessions in a row :Rolls Eyes:

.....driving me nuts,because im driving from bellflower.

Pick up Brandon in Downey on your way.

....FiSh TONIGHT WITH ME! leavn around 10ish ill BREAK that skunk for you! http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr25/pixelstall/gifs/RF.gif

Your nuts Brandon, tube after a rainy blown out day http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk157/dyedinthewool/Smilies/nuts.gif

DR

stepchild
12-31-2010, 10:44 AM
....FiSh TONIGHT WITH ME! leavn around 10ish ill BREAK that skunk for you!

i wish i could brandon,but its new years eve and its time to party!!!!!!i got the whole family thing going on tonight.a lil wine for the ladies,a couple of shots and couple of beers for the guys,and stay warm next to the fire pit....yyeess ssuurr!!!!.... happy new years FNN!!!!!! see you guys next year.........stepchild...