PDA

View Full Version : Late report fishing at the vine Tuesday the 28th

ACOSTASCATCHFISH
12-30-2010, 03:24 PM
I ended up going out to irvine lake this past week fished the shore down by the far end boat launch got there early enough to claim A good spot me And my cousin with our four poles 2 each took up A good space had to hold our ground people and kids were trying to squeeze in to our spots my cousin caught his first trout A little b4 7am A okay eating size not to big trout caught off of yellow powerbait with A sinker and A short leader that already made our trip worth it being that we both been getting skunked the past few trips out to corona not to long after at about 7:30 I got bit hooked up and landed my first of two trout for that day it was okay in size not to big the bite died down for A Lil for me and my cuz tho it seemed like everybody else fishing the shore was doing well A guy next to me had 3 nice size trout and down the line it seemed like everybody fishing the shore had 3 to 5 trout on there stringer saw plenty of people coming in on boats getting skunked or maybe 1 glad I didn't spend money on A boat long story short me and my cousin fished the vine Tuesday from 6am to 3pm and left with 4 nice size very tasty eating trout 2 A piece my cuz farmed his third fish ckaimed it was big had Alot of fun can't wait to get back out there! P.S we did good the day b4 they stocked should be even better now

Surfer
12-30-2010, 03:54 PM
Encouraging report