PDA

View Full Version : COMPLETE 5/6 wt. fly setup

PUDD MASTER BAITER
12-29-2010, 08:04 AM
i have a cortland 5/6 wt rod, with pleuger reel, and newer,scietific angler floating fly line for sale.it was my second setup, i had bought. the rod was 65.00, reel 40.00,flyline ,55.00 .all in good shape. im asking 100.00 firm.nice set up if your starting out.perfect for trout,bass,and pan fish.its alot better than the mickey mouse rigs ive seen people show up at the pudd, they bought at bps.im also willing to show the basics for easy casting which this set up excells in. im looking to purchase a #5ventura g lomis reel for my temple fork 5wt. thanks ...mike the pmb....

PUDD MASTER BAITER
12-31-2010, 11:50 AM
sold the setup today.guy seemed happy to have his first fly setup...

pasadenafishin
01-02-2011, 03:50 PM
great that u sold it... I'm miss your reports man! where you've been!! and wow, u didn't write this in capitals

PUDD MASTER BAITER
01-02-2011, 04:57 PM
dude i lost my connection due to me quitting my job.ive been bad using my unventional tactics. with my fly rod set ups,to the point ,where the pressure was to much .until one of the guys at bps said . say ,i use fly rods to catch any fish, screw your purest ideas. im happy kickjing your azzes with my ways ....mike the pmb ......l

pasadenafishin
01-02-2011, 06:24 PM
Yeah man exactly, glad ur back!! Keep on with the fly rod even if the purest dont like it, yeah didnt guys used to rag on u dropshotting with a flyrod? whatever, catch fish any way u can!

dude i lost my connection due to me quitting my job.ive been bad using my unventional tactics. with my fly rod set ups,to the point ,where the pressure was to much .until one of the guys at bps said . say ,i use fly rods to catch any fish, screw your purest ideas. im happy kickjing your azzes with my ways ....mike the pmb ......l

old pudd fisher
01-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Do ya still fish the pudd ? I think I seen you there.

PUDD MASTER BAITER
01-03-2011, 11:28 AM
yea .im in my carp mode right now cause its so frickin dead.i was finally started catching carp ,on my 8wt fly rod ,and corn,till the rain jacked up my action.the trout havent been seen,even with 3or4 stockings.see you up there sometime.