PDA

View Full Version : We are stocking this week

vineline
12-28-2010, 03:27 PM
Good afternoon FNN

Some good news to brighten the new year.
We will be stocking this week!

Vineline:Cool:

Surfer
12-28-2010, 05:02 PM
Good to hear! What day?

cooks hooks
12-28-2010, 05:59 PM
Yeah what day are you stocking, and are you going to be stocking the Kids Lagoon? I am hoping to take my wife and kids on thursday.

vineline
12-28-2010, 07:02 PM
The stocking will be posted on the Irvine Lake website as soon as the trucks roll in.

The stocking will be sometime Thursday or Friday.

The kids lagoon has merged with the main lake on the South side but we will try to stock it pending weather conditions and water levels.

hooks
12-28-2010, 07:07 PM
Chasing that stocking truck.......
Guys, there are plenty of fish swimming in the vine (if you know what you're doing) with out chasing the stocking truck.
:Soap Box:

King Halibut
12-28-2010, 07:25 PM
Hooks,

Having been there today, I'm guessing there would be a lot of fishermen that would dis-agree!
No fish and ugly water!
Need to fish out of the stocking truck, that's the only way you'll be able to see them!

BRING IT
12-28-2010, 07:53 PM
Hooks,

Having been there today, I'm guessing there would be a lot of fishermen that would dis-agree!
No fish and ugly water!
Need to fish out of the stocking truck, that's the only way you'll be able to see them!
:Death2Above::Nut Kick::Beat Stick::Pee::Smack:

hooks
12-28-2010, 10:38 PM
WRONG, I limited there Monday.
If you know what you're doing, there's tons of fish to be had......
:Fishing Hole:

youngfish
12-28-2010, 11:00 PM
Wow hooks you sound like an excellent fishermen! Mind sharing some tips? Or would you rather put down other anglers?

hooks
12-29-2010, 08:14 AM
Young fish,
If you would read some of these others threads instead of just jumping in on this gang-bang you would have all the answers you need...

smokehound
12-29-2010, 08:40 AM
...Weren't you just complaining about worms dying? Now, i'm no psychology major, but... Isn't that the behavior of someone that gets skunked?

You know, strike-out, get skunked, blame store for giving you worms?

King Halibut
12-29-2010, 03:33 PM
Gee Hooks,

You rock, wish I had the talent you do (or at least say you do)!
You should give lessons to all the rest of the folks who found the lake rough going much as I did.
Guess NONE of us know what we're doing.
You're the man!

KH

BRING IT
12-29-2010, 04:19 PM
yeah hooks share some tips, please! i want to be just like you, fishing wise. Then maybe i can try and win a tourny or two. please do tell. I rarely get my limit.

Surfer
12-29-2010, 04:31 PM
Yes hooks please share so I can be a d!ck towards fellow "inferior" fishermen. You're my hero hooks.

evalrez
12-29-2010, 04:37 PM
yeah Hooks! Remember the 4 Fs....so what's the deal? Not asking for a play-by-play...just some helpful tips

MACKERAL KING
12-29-2010, 04:47 PM
geez, let the guy or girl be SHELLFISH. SEEMS LIKE JUST A BIG "RICHARD" ANYWAY. Only a Great Fisherman shares tips with everyone, and obviously "IT" ISN'T THAT GREAT

hooks
12-29-2010, 07:21 PM
Wow, lots of angry folks out there.
I always (every week) share what is or isn't working for me.
You guys are a bunch of idiots if you say I never share what is working for me (check the posts for the last 6 months smartasses).
I haven't seen Scott in a while but apparently it's not going to well lately , huh?
Maybe you should get out of snaggers cove once in a while.
I'll be there Monday (like always) and we can compare catches at the end of the day for any of you who think I'm full of it or being a dick and lying to you. :Sissy Fight:
To the rest of you, tight lines....

TaperSteve
12-29-2010, 07:49 PM
I haven't seen Scott in a while but apparently it's not going to well lately , huh?
I'll be there Monday (like always) and we can compare catches at the end of the day

:Popcorn:

TS

youngfish
12-30-2010, 12:35 AM
we just asked for some tips...doesnt mean you need to stab at people.. thanks anyways

Wow, lots of angry folks out there.
You guys are a bunch of idiots if you say I never share what is working for me (check the posts for the last 6 months smartasses).
I'll be there Monday (like always) and we can compare catches at the end of the day for any of you who think I'm full of it or being a dick and lying to you. :Sissy Fight:

BRING IT
12-30-2010, 04:08 AM
wow, lots of angry folks out there.
You guys are a bunch of idiots if you say i never share what is working for me (check the posts for the last 6 months smartasses).
I haven't seen scott in a while but apparently it's not going to well lately , huh?
I'll be there monday (like always) and we can compare catches at the end of the day for any of you who think i'm full of it or being a dick and lying to you. :sissy fight:

put your $$$$$$$$$$ on the table son! This will be like taking candy from a *&^$$#$@

Sublime-Steve
12-30-2010, 04:35 AM
lolololololol oh guys.. LOL!

Kimbo
12-30-2010, 09:25 AM
such nastiness

smokehound
12-30-2010, 11:42 AM
OH snapz is this the long-awaited return of fishingnewbie? Ninja-fishing the vine, are we?

:LOL:

fishincrave
01-01-2011, 11:28 AM
Thank you Irvine for stocking even if the conditions of the lake not being the best , some of us do appreciate it .