PDA

View Full Version : Santiago Creek

FishermanStu
12-28-2010, 10:29 AM
When we had that el nino year in 97 or whenever that was and irvine lake spilled over my dad convinced me that we could catch trout in santiago creek. bein that i was 7 years old i believe him. we spent a couple hour losin roostertails n panther martins then moved up to irvine park. there at the end of the day i actually caught a trout in the stream. i would assume some trout went over again. i hope i didnt blow anyones secret but there cant be too many trout in there and theyll be gone soon anyways.

Viejo
12-28-2010, 04:53 PM
"i hope i didnt blow anyones secret but there cant be too many trout in there and theyll be gone soon anyways.

Thanks, Pard! I've been catching 16" trout in that creek after every rain storm and now everyone will want in on the act. :Smile: Hot tip.....Pyramid sinker....salt water rockfish rod and a big Rapala. :Big Grin:

castle
12-29-2010, 06:58 AM
Now there going to be a ton of people fishing over there: )

Marley
12-31-2010, 11:31 AM
Rangers told me that they had closed the creek to fishing. Not so?

Troutman65
12-31-2010, 01:06 PM
Rangers told me that they had closed the creek to fishing. Not so?

No Fishing no tresspassing , go to Jail real fast trying to sneak in there . Not worth the hassle if you ask me .

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
12-31-2010, 04:48 PM
No Fishing no tresspassing , go to Jail real fast trying to sneak in there . Not worth the hassle if you ask me .
NINJAS DONT GET CAUGHT, if you do then you were never a ninja...self destruct in 5 sec,,