PDA

View Full Version : The Vine tomorrow Tuesday

ACOSTASCATCHFISH
12-27-2010, 01:16 PM
Thinking About trying out the vine tomorrow being that I'm off all week for the holidays I want to get some fishing in before the rain comes in on Wednesday I recently fished corona lake last week thursday Dec.23 rented A pontoon boat and got skunked A pontoon boat with 5 guys 2 poles each 10 poles total we all were skunked we tried everything wasted A good Amount of money on new tackle bait gas to get there 30 pack of beer boat rental and entrance fees to get skunked fishing in chocolate milk I didn't see anybody on that whole lake catch A fish that day long story short I just really want to catch some fish tomorrow with A fair chance without wasting my time and money im now terrified to fish muddy waters u think the vine will be chocolate milk tomorrow?

Thisfool
12-27-2010, 01:42 PM
ya im sure the vines water will still be staind but the only way to know is to call them, they will gladly tell you the water conditions.

Hunt4Fish
12-27-2010, 09:04 PM
I was talking to a guy at the cleaning station yesterday (Sunday) and he caught his trout in Woodys Cove from shore using pink power worms on a 6-8 inch leader, another group was right next to the boat dock on shore and had four trout on white gulp mixed with garlic PB on 6 inch leaders, and there was a 5 year old kid that had a 3 lber next to them using pink lemonade PB on a 24 inch leader, yep 24" leader in stained water, he caught it in the morning around 8am, I talked to 2 guys who had 4 cats at the mouth of Santiago Creek on mackeral, and damn I got skunked, we had some nice runs at the creek on mackeral but no hook sets, have fun tomorrow!!!
H4F

Surfer
12-27-2010, 11:19 PM
I'm eager to see how you do tomorrow. I'm thinking about heading out Thurs or Fri.