PDA

View Full Version : A few questions for the Bay,tube,and harbor fisherman ?????

bayfishingjunkie
12-26-2010, 03:32 PM
I would greatly appreciate if you took a few moments to answer a few questions for me. I am starting a business in 2011 that will focus on the type of fishing that you and I love.. Bays,tubes,and harbors. But I need the input of you the fisherman,

1. If you could have the perfect rod for your style of fishing what would it consist of? (details please)
2. When fishing areas such as NPH, where you are targeting docks is there a specific type of rod you would like to see in production?
3. For those who fish spinnerbaits for bay bass. would you like to see a rod built just for that application and what would it look like?
4Would you like to see fishing rods that are shorter in length to be easier to fish in tight areas or from your tube?
5 would you like to see a "Ninja Style " rod that is easy to conceal when fishing in those "Special Spots"?

For those of you that answered I thank you very much. I appreciate your input.

Thank You

DockRat
12-30-2010, 07:07 AM
Tough Crowd = No Responses :Finger:

I'm the last guy that should do this survey :ROFL:
I've been known to fish with a water bottle hand line set up :ROFL:

1. If you could have the perfect rod for your style of fishing what would it consist of? (details please)
I don't spend much money on gear for small time fishing.

Been useing a UGLY stick that was old when given to me with a $29 Daiwaii reel.
Caught well over 200 fish in 2010 with this set up.

2. When fishing areas such as NPH, where you are targeting docks is there a specific type of rod you would like to see in production?

No

3. For those who fish spinnerbaits for bay bass. would you like to see a rod built just for that application and what would it look like?

:Confused:

4Would you like to see fishing rods that are shorter in length to be easier to fish in tight areas or from your tube?

5 would you like to see a "Ninja Style " rod that is easy to conceal when fishing in those "Special Spots"?

For those of you that answered I thank you very much. I appreciate your input.

Thank You

Maybe someone that fishes NPH will get off the bench, step up, and take a swing.
DR

xjdesertfox
12-30-2010, 09:33 AM
I actually responded to this thread and gave a lot of info, but someone deleted my post.

bayfishingjunkie
12-31-2010, 02:46 PM
I find it hard to believe that none of the tubers and bay fisherman would not want to see a line of fishing rods built just for them ..Thanks again xj for response... who knows maybe if I say one lucky responder will get a free rod then maybe people will start answering

Wingnut
12-31-2010, 05:34 PM
I actually responded to this thread and gave a lot of info, but someone deleted my post.

I checked the history of this thread and NOBODY deleted your post.
You probably forgot to hit the "submit" button... lol :Wink:
I'm sure bayfishingjunkie would appreciate a re-post. :Cool:

.:LOLLY:.
12-31-2010, 11:30 PM
If I am not mistaken, the same question was written in several different areas of this forum. XJDESERTFOX did answer the question but it was to the one asked in a different area and not this particular one.

.:LOLLY:.
12-31-2010, 11:37 PM
Here is the link:
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?52437-A-few-questions...&p=509938#post509938

It was under "Tubers & Yakers"

xjdesertfox
01-01-2011, 12:43 AM
Lolly to the rescue, ive been wondering where the hell that post went haha:High Five: