PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Craft Lv 100 series mad craw color just brought the last three a few days ago

bassin g
12-26-2010, 01:49 PM
Tackle warehouse had lucky craft lv 100 rattle bait mad craw and Ghost minnow on sale $11.88 for a while I missed out on ghost minnow but bought the last three mad craw the guy
at tackle warehouse said those colors are being discontiued. but the guy bass tackle depot siad he had'nt heard anything like that. I like throw lipless rattling baits this time of year

DarkShadow
12-27-2010, 01:21 PM
Those are two great colors offered by the LuckyCraft line. And at those prices, they can't be beat.

dockboy
12-27-2010, 03:20 PM
The LV100 is a great alternative to a 1/2oz Rattle Trap. Same weight, smaller profile. Really a great bait for shallow water over the tops of weed beds.
I doubt LC is discontinuing the Ghost Minnow and Mad Craw colors entirely. Ghost Minnow is their one of their top 5 sellers across the board, and Mad Craw is right up there. However, LC hasn't offered the LV100 in their full color array on the US market. Its a small selection compared to the LV500, and since the LV100 is less popular, they may very well discontinue the GM/MC colors in the LV100 if they don't sell.

billy b
12-27-2010, 04:36 PM
Y'all talkin good colors for bass, right?

bassin g
12-27-2010, 05:20 PM
Yes for Largemouth Bass.Today I ordered two in ghost minnow color at basstackledepot Lv 100 series is good
shallower water THE LV 500 series is for deeper water I did well this year catching rattling baits my rod setup is Shimano compre 7ft crankbait casting rod