PDA

View Full Version : Duct Withdrawal

yolo
12-24-2010, 08:22 AM
Pinched nerve in my lower back from bulged disc and going on third day of staying indoor and laying in bed sucks. I want to hit the duct but can't. :mad: Someone post a report already so I can at least read of some action.

Double A
12-24-2010, 08:38 AM
i feel the same way, without the pain.

almost went out this morn, but the stupid holiday hussle n bussle :mad:

even if i had gone out you'da been reading about a :Skunk:

i too could go for a good duct report... this junkie needs a fix

HoLLoW
12-24-2010, 09:33 AM
Damn man that sucks hope you get better soon. Look forward to seeing your fishing reports as you hardly ever miss one lol.
Those nerve pinches to the back SUCK!!! Havent had one in quite sometime thank god.

adicfor
12-24-2010, 12:38 PM
I have been out a lot this last week to a few different spots and got nada. I am going to be out a lot the next week so I hope to post some pics of fish soon.

radray
12-24-2010, 03:28 PM
Yolo,

Maybe you will lend me one of your tickler while you are out of action to help me get some action so I can post something aside from getting skunked. HAHAHAHAHAHA....In all seriousness, I hope your back pain gets better soon. Merry X-mas to you and to all. I am sure that many are wishing you et better soon so we can read more of your reports that gets our blood boiling and very envious of your catches.

Raymond

kichigai1
12-24-2010, 05:01 PM
hope you feel bettter

you didn't miss much - water is flowing really fast

a few fish on crankbaits but they're hitting it sorta half heartedly

cutbait
12-24-2010, 06:21 PM
Quit being a purse and go fish.

Here in Bako we don't even know what a back ache is. :No Pity:

trail blazer
12-24-2010, 07:13 PM
that SUCKS YOLO!!!!!get well brother,,,,,,be praying for ya,,,,,,,,,,need those AV pig slay reports

yolo
12-24-2010, 09:36 PM
Thanks all.

Lucky Lager
12-25-2010, 11:37 AM
I have been out a lot this last week to a few different spots and got nada. I am going to be out a lot the next week so I hope to post some pics of fish soon.

F this Xmas party, let's go out today!

I got skunked yesterday, so I need my redemption

HaiTheMeister
12-25-2010, 12:09 PM
Hope you're making a speedy recovery. The DDs are await my friend!

M@M
12-25-2010, 03:31 PM
Z, Wishing you a speedy recovery and Happy Holidays to you and family. Been out for a bit last couple days. Water super fast, saw a few tule perch. Water so fast pushing 1oz. jig to side,quick!.........meant to get out again today, not going to make it. THAT BACK PAIN IS THE WORST. gET WELL SOON, i'M READY TO HIT pALMDALE AGAIN..oops caps lock on:Embarrassed:............tight lines, Mike

Geraldlim
12-25-2010, 05:36 PM
Get better soon Yolo; the stripers be missin you!

The DDs are await my friend!
You could be enjoy "DD's" even while laying on your back in bed:whistle:

Tr1p0d
12-25-2010, 08:09 PM
It's time to get those pigs while Yolo's out of commission...
Hey Z any better yet? I'll be in LV til Wed. Hitting the duct Thurs.. I'll give you a shout when I get back..
Rest up and get ready to slay.. LOL..

yolo
12-25-2010, 08:49 PM
Jay, I was feeling a little better but then went to my parent's for Christmas earlier today and I should not have because I got hit hard with a bad move and it knocked me to the floor. It pinched worse then a couple of days ago. Could not get vertical to walk to the car to come home for some time. Back home now and I took 1 step forward but then took 3 back today. I knew I should have stayed home. Thanks for the lures man. That was cool of you.

Yeah I am out of commission for a bit. Someone go get some DD's. Fish that is.

seal
12-26-2010, 09:57 AM
I did a session for ya Yolo, yes the normal outcome in Hesperia a skunk. But a real nice walk.

Get better soon!

yolo
12-26-2010, 02:04 PM
seal, at least a duct skunk works the holiday meals off. That's better than a lake skunk unless you are hiking into and out of spots.

Bassnman Mike
12-26-2010, 03:31 PM
Take care of yourself Z and let the back get better before going back out, unlike the way you took care of your elbow, HA!

I'm hoping to get down there sometime next week, hopefully I'll be posting up a successful trip instead of a skunk.