PDA

View Full Version : new tube already modified... pics

bayfishingjunkie
12-23-2010, 04:57 PM
Well my new fish cat arrived today and since I already new what I was going to do to it I was able to have everything ready for it's arrival... so to explain what this set up has...I am running two rod holders facing back two front side holders for drifiting.. two holders for net and gaff fishin buddy mount, detachable live bait station with mini bait tank..two spare slots for additional mods. and a spot light mount for night fishing27612

elevated
12-23-2010, 07:35 PM
cool, well done

JapanRon
12-23-2010, 09:53 PM
Hi bayfishingjunkie,

Hope you used cotter-keys on monofiliment lanyards to secure your PVC pipe sections along with screws to the conponents of one another. I used to use PVC cement for joints but that meant if I wanted to redesign I had to basically start over !! Now, it's a matter of removing some screws and cotter keys and redrilling. Like you I am a lego / tinker-toy freak too. My latest project ..... tricking out my ODC 8' pontoon boat.

Are you using a Mr. Bubble air pump and aquarium balsa block to keep the meat flippy !!

Keep us posted on your further refinements,

JapanRon

bayfishingjunkie
12-23-2010, 11:24 PM
hell yeah using stainless steel screw/bolt combo in most joint locations for new mods... I'm going to make a few more set ups.. thats strickly my Halibut set up...

Darius
12-24-2010, 12:01 PM
You need a trailer for that brother.

bayfishingjunkie
12-24-2010, 03:10 PM
You think I need a trailer for that just look at it now... Go big or go home lol

CPT. Kirk
12-24-2010, 03:16 PM
will that thing still float. LOL
Nice setup!
Now lets go fishing.