PDA

View Full Version : Waders & The R.R. Problem

Git R Done
07-29-2007, 03:31 PM
Im just starting to tube more often and Im having a problem...It seems fishing isnt the same without a beer & once I break the dam I have to hit the shore & find a closest R.R. I asked some tubers and they told me they just pee in their waders :shock: Now Im not gonna be comfortable fishing with pee in my waders :x ...is there any product or something I can make my self to use to avoid this problem? Thanks

KaliDawgFan
07-29-2007, 05:22 PM
...catheter...

Nessie Hunter
07-29-2007, 05:42 PM
YUUUUKKKKK !!!!

They make a bladder that straps to the leg..?? Gladder bladder???? Something like that...
http://tinyurl.com/2gqmt7

But all you have to do is unhook & roll down the waders (inside roll) and let er rip........ 8)

Lakes its hard due to crowds. Shallow water, a little brush or dock, and you can stand and do the above...

If its freshwater and a swim lake (no waders required), go in shorts and just rip away.... Its to hot for waders anyway....

I have been Tubing for a long time and Tubed a lot of places... Have never went in my waders..:roll:

matt duarte
07-29-2007, 05:52 PM
will piss in the water make the fish go away?

Bassnut
07-29-2007, 06:47 PM
Look what happened to the ocean

crivera175
07-30-2007, 11:12 AM
will piss in the water make the fish go away? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

one_leg
07-30-2007, 11:26 AM
Condom catheters are what tech divers use.
A lot more pleasant than a eurathral catheder.

If you place a valve (P valve) to the outside you could avoid having to deal with the bag later.
It has to be illegal to whiz into the lake almost anywhere but a private lake/pond.

One_Leg

matt duarte
07-30-2007, 11:35 AM
:lol: I was just coruious cause when we bring our buddy out and he drinks we tell him to hold it but that effer sneeks it somehow and we awalys get skunked .... but the funny thing was this.. he about pissed his pants and had to piss off the back of the boat well when he was done and sat down he turned to the other side of the boat and washed his face in the water :lol: so even though we got skunked it was funny seeing his drunk ***** wash his face in piss water

See Chris Fish
07-30-2007, 05:26 PM
The only wader that I piss in is my surfing wetsuit. It neoprene and I could flush it out by opening the neck area and letting water in. It went out the leg when I stood up. Helps keep you warm when the water is in the low 50s too.

I would NOT piss in a breathable type.
Do a search on this.

From what I read, it's either don't drink before you go and during so you don't have to piss. Just enough water to offset dehydration.Suffer with the thirst. Or be prepared for the quick shore landing.
I just got my tube so I have no first hand knowledge, but I've been on boats many times. IMO, I'm going to treat this like I do boat trips on the lake. I NEVER piss where I'm fishing, nor do I let the people with me. Hop to the port-o-potty or go into the "woods". Watch your intake of liquids. Besides I paid to get there, get in, get the boat (now a tube), get "gear" into said boat.
I came to , not drink. That's for the story tellin time later.
I control my intake. Maybe twice pissin' in a long day of fishing.

Yes it spooks the fish. It's got to. Your changing the PH levels in the area. Not to mention the waste in the piss. Fish have been stalked by creatures for millions of years. Instincts alone should force them to leave or into a caution mode.
Sounds almost like a poll question. :roll: I'm guessing don't waste the time. :wink:
99% would say don't do it.
Hey Matt, you got skunked. Do you agree?

One-Leg is correct. Most places it's illegal anyway.

Shore fishin' another story. Drink all ya' want and piss in the woods, not the water.

Sorry for the rant, but this is a BIG pet-pivve with me.

[/b]

CatchthatTrout
07-30-2007, 08:13 PM
I agree with he intake issue. i don't any coffe in the morning of a tubing trip and start to drink fulids after I've launched. There's been a few times I've had to go, so I've reused the empty container that I drank from.
It's the best I could think of at the moment. :shock:

No one could see what i was doing back here. :wink:
http://fishingnetwork.net/images/tmp2/img_0427_640x480_157.jpg

tacklejunkie
07-31-2007, 02:28 PM
don't drink and tube :lol:

I would never :pee: in a lake in which I was fishing! :x

Git R Done
08-02-2007, 08:25 PM
hey thanks guys on the info but it looks like im not gonna be able to tube & have a beer. man well if anyone gets any other info i would like to hear about it.

See Chris Fish
08-02-2007, 09:40 PM
Keep a cold one in the cooler in the truck.
Use it as an incentive to get back, when you're tired at the end of the day.
:beer:

fishmounter
08-03-2007, 04:56 PM
Yeah...There's nothing more anoying than getting up super early in the dark when it's cold outside and having about an hour drive to the lake for the springtime bass bite WITHOUT a nice hot coffee to sip on the drive there. Even if I don't drink anything, once you get out on that float tube in that cold-*** water, in an hour I end up having to pee! I hate that!

one_leg
08-03-2007, 05:52 PM
There's been a few times I've had to go, so I've reused the empty container that I drank from.
It's the best I could think of at the moment. :shock:

No one could see what i was doing back here. :wink:
http://fishingnetwork.net/images/tmp2/img_0427_640x480_157.jpg

I knew that look on your face wasn't due to hooking up a nice spotty..lol

Pack it in, pack it out. Right Tony?

One_Leg

Fisher-of-Men
08-07-2007, 02:01 PM
Im just starting to tube more often and Im having a problem...It seems fishing isnt the same without a beer & once I break the dam I have to hit the shore & find a closest R.R. I asked some tubers and they told me they just pee in their waders :shock: Now Im not gonna be comfortable fishing with pee in my waders :x ...is there any product or something I can make my self to use to avoid this problem? Thanks

Now that's funny!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :titanic:
I've never heard of grown men peeing on themselves just so they could enjoy a beer. :eek2: Having a few dribbles on your shorts is one thing; but doing it in an enclosed garment that doesn't let it leak out! :rofl: :rofl: :pee:

That's just simply nasty!

Now what would happen if you had to go #2 ??

Never mind! I better not go there. LOL :!:

matt duarte
08-07-2007, 02:28 PM
LOLOL

HOW about just peeing in a condom??
they strech pretty well lol. just put some extras in your tackle

or pee in your beer can once you drank it

Sea Murda
08-07-2007, 04:39 PM
I asked some tubers and they told me they just pee in their waders :shock:

OMG! That is some nasty sh*t! lol
I wouldnt even fish with anyone that pissed in their waders! lol

I know what you mean though about the beer, gotta have it! :D

Skyler
08-07-2007, 05:14 PM
See, this is exactly why I don't wear waders, lol. I mean come, guys, even big bear is warm enough for board shorts right now. No need to slow yourself down with an extra 4MM of neoprene until the water cools. If you get cold, just take a swig from the old flask and you'll be sweating in no time, he he he.

Git R Done
08-08-2007, 07:26 AM
hey TRUE STORY...some old guys told me they pee in their waders & fish like that all day long...I think its time i hit the drawing board & c if i can find a way to slove this problem because fishin isn't just fishin without a beer (or alcohol for my fellow drunks out there)

matt duarte
08-08-2007, 07:45 AM
how about this idea! lol get a plastic or rubber tube that you and connect to your wang or connect when needed....lol cut a hole in your waders the size of the tuber and put silicone around the tube and the hole you cut so no water gets in...and cap the end tht goes thru the waders..... and when you need to pee un cap it,....plug it in and pee freeley lololololol ..... might work...?

tacklejunkie
08-09-2007, 06:47 AM
Peeing in your waders is probably the stupidest thing I have ever heard. The point of being in waders is to stay dry! Who would wan't to come out soaked in their own pee? :x

See, this is exactly why I don't wear waders, lol. I mean come, guys, even big bear is warm enough for board shorts right now. No need to slow yourself down with an extra 4MM of neoprene until the water cools. If you get cold, just take a swig from the old flask and you'll be sweating in no time, he he he.

I don't wear them to stay warm. I Wear them to keep my vehicle seats dry when I'm done tubing. I also wear them so I don't prune up after hours of fishing in the water. I don't get bluegills trying to pluck all the hairs out of my leg either :lol: and it's also nice to have some slight protection against line slices, hooks and catfish spines or if the fish on your stringer hit your leg as they have done already to me while in my waders. a stringer of 10 sharp *** giant bluegills or sharp stripers wrapped around your leg could do some damage!

And then when winter comes.. I'll still be warm in the water. In summer, I pull my waders off and havn't even broken a sweat. Neoprene isn't as hot as everyone said it would be 8)

IMO, waders are worth the trouble of carrying them.

Skyler
08-09-2007, 10:33 AM
Peeing in your waders is probably the stupidest thing I have ever heard. The point of being in waders is to stay dry! Who would wan't to come out soaked in their own pee? :x

I don't wear them to stay warm. I Wear them to keep my vehicle seats dry when I'm done tubing. I also wear them so I don't prune up after hours of fishing in the water. I don't get bluegills trying to pluck all the hairs out of my leg either :lol: and it's also nice to have some slight protection against line slices, hooks and catfish spines or if the fish on your stringer hit your leg as they have done already to me while in my waders. a stringer of 10 sharp *** giant bluegills or sharp stripers wrapped around your leg could do some damage!

And then when winter comes.. I'll still be warm in the water. In summer, I pull my waders off and havn't even broken a sweat. Neoprene isn't as hot as everyone said it would be 8)

I'm pretty sure that that bite wasn't a bluegill prick. Felt more like I got hit by a midge or something. As far as pruning up, come on, I used to play water polo, and dive, as well as surf and body board. You don't hear the surfers complaining that their toes shriveled, lol. As far as wet seats., my mylon board shorts dry after about 10 minutes in the sun. I will get waders someday, but only after i start to freeze, he he.

Skyler
08-09-2007, 10:49 AM

I'm pretty sure that that bite wasn't a bluegill prick. Felt more like I got hit by a midge or something. As far as pruning up, come on, I used to play water polo, and dive, as well as surf and body board. You don't hear the surfers complaining that their toes shriveled, lol. As far as wet seats., my mylon board shorts dry after about 10 minutes in the sun. I will get waders someday, but only after i start to freeze, he he.

pescado abajo
08-09-2007, 11:11 AM
what's up bro.
i just started tubing around father's day, and don't use waders. board shorts are just fine for this season. just take an empty gatorade bottle (empty lemon-flavored to match the color), store it in one of the pouches of your tube, then when you get the feeling, GIT R DONE!!!
we should hook up for a tubing sesh some time.
PEACE!!

matt duarte
08-09-2007, 11:29 AM
perris this saturday! we got about 5 guys going out on tubes! you should check it out

tacklejunkie
08-09-2007, 02:02 PM
I like wearing waders regardless of tempurature. Just don't like being wet all day is all. Just my cup of tea 8) It's not like I havn't spent 3 days in a row on lake mead riding jetski's wet as a noodle :lol: I simply prefer waders.

one_leg
08-09-2007, 03:47 PM
how about this idea! lol get a plastic or rubber tube that you and connect to your wang or connect when needed....lol cut a hole in your waders the size of the tuber and put silicone around the tube and the hole you cut so no water gets in...and cap the end tht goes thru the waders..... and when you need to pee un cap it,....plug it in and pee freeley lololololol ..... might work...?

That's exactly what I described in my previous post, Matt.

If you place a valve (P valve) to the outside you could avoid having to deal with the bag later.
It has to be illegal to whiz into the lake almost anywhere but a private lake/pond.

One_Leg

You have to make sure that you close the valve, or water can get into your waders/drysuit in the unfortunate event your condom catheter comes off. Not much of an issue on the surface where you can go right in to shore, but when you are at depth, and have a long decompression obligation, it can be very dangerous.

One_Leg

Fisher-of-Men
08-09-2007, 05:31 PM
[quote="matt duarte":9c25c]how about this idea! lol get a plastic or rubber tube that you and connect to your wang or connect when needed....lol cut a hole in your waders the size of the tuber and put silicone around the tube and the hole you cut so no water gets in...and cap the end tht goes thru the waders..... and when you need to pee un cap it,....plug it in and pee freeley lololololol ..... might work...?

One_Leg

You have to make sure that you close the valve, or water can get into your waders/drysuit in the unfortunate event your condom catheter comes off. Not much of an issue on the surface where you can go right in to shore, but when you are at depth, and have a long decompression obligation, it can be very dangerous.

One_Leg[/quote:9c25c]

"Water Seeks It's Own Level"

Why would water in the waders make you sink??

Fisher-of-Men

Fisher-of-Men
08-09-2007, 05:33 PM
[quote="matt duarte":17c34]how about this idea! lol get a plastic or rubber tube that you and connect to your wang or connect when needed....lol cut a hole in your waders the size of the tuber and put silicone around the tube and the hole you cut so no water gets in...and cap the end tht goes thru the waders..... and when you need to pee un cap it,....plug it in and pee freeley lololololol ..... might work...?

One_Leg

One_Leg[/quote:17c34]

"Water seeks It's Own Level"

Why would water in the waders make you sink??

Sorry for second post. I had recieved a sending error message.

Git R Done
08-10-2007, 07:17 AM
I have some plans written down...almost time for testing. I'll let u guys know about it. Hope they work & i dont end up with soaked up...