PDA

View Full Version : Just hit up the Duct on bear valley blvd Dropped my phone too!!

XMrxSEAUx
12-20-2010, 01:32 PM
I'm new to this and the fact that it's raining makes it even more intimidating. I went out there not knowing what to use so i decide to use sardine and macks i ended up catching 5 cats and 1 stripey . I was only out there for 30 minutes . My rig was a 30 lbs test with braid and 4 oz sinker dropper looped and 2 hooks. i have never done this before but i'm glad it did. i almost fell in once and ever since that i have stood on the muddy ground vs the wet cement 3 of the cats exactly 26 inches and the other 2 were 16 the stripe bass was 32 1/4inches. Sorry i didnt carry a digital scale. i fished for about an hour more and decide to call it a day since i was soaking wet and all that were biting were catfish. :Embarrassed:

Thisfool
12-20-2010, 01:45 PM
damn man sounds like and awsome day. congrats on the cats and stripy, did you keep them.

XMrxSEAUx
12-20-2010, 01:54 PM
i only kept the stripey and 2 cats thats the amount i can actually consume haha

Thisfool
12-20-2010, 02:23 PM
o ok cool man. yea iv never had striper before but hopfuly this spring i can make it out to DVL and catch my first striper and later that day eat my first striper.

gletemfeelsteelgary
12-20-2010, 02:28 PM
congrats on the catches...way ta go

A 32inch stripe bass is a nice healthy unit...

congrats....

Nice going out there : )

Gary

P.S.
Try some lures out there next time

Gary

M@M
12-20-2010, 03:18 PM
5 cats and only one 32in. striper in an hour and a half...... That's a rough day!:Smile:........but a great first 1/2 hour.

Airona124
12-20-2010, 07:22 PM
nice job

too bad about your phone if you lost it

sumojo
12-21-2010, 12:44 AM
I'm new to this and the fact that it's raining makes it even more intimidating. I went out there not knowing what to use so i decide to use sardine and macks i ended up catching 5 cats and 1 stripey . I was only out there for 30 minutes . My rig was a 30 lbs test with braid and 4 oz sinker dropper looped and 2 hooks. i have never done this before but i'm glad it did. i almost fell in once and ever since that i have stood on the muddy ground vs the wet cement 3 of the cats exactly 26 inches and the other 2 were 16 the stripe bass was 32 1/4inches. Sorry i didnt carry a digital scale. i fished for about an hour more and decide to call it a day since i was soaking wet and all that were biting were catfish. :Embarrassed:

5 Cats and one striper WOW in just 30 minutes thats some kinda luck you must of hit a honey hole or something so no pics huh well good job on the catch

XMrxSEAUx
12-23-2010, 11:25 PM
Sorry guys haha it's Main" street lol its near sparky's self storage... my typo those of you that dont know if it's a sunday stop by at golden chopstix it's between realta road and apple valley road "sunday" is when i work so come stop by and say HI i know i work near jess ranch lol I've been itching to take an hour break to fish it. Its near lowes and moreover it's closer to Starbucks. I hope to see those that want good chinese fast food haha and if anything i might fish Jess ranch also because it's near walking distance to me. "sunday" if you need any food for some event's i dont mind donating:) just pm me up on time and place. I love fishing it never bores me even if i didn't catch anything. and btw the phone fell in the water:(

sawoobley
12-24-2010, 04:31 AM
Wow, that's some kind of success for Hesperia! For anyplace really...

trail blazer
12-27-2010, 08:07 AM
Freekin awsome!!!

Trail blazer

Jig-Guy
12-27-2010, 12:20 PM
Good for you! Thanks for the report and I am glad you got bit. I will be looking forward to to your future reports. If you work Sunday do you fish the other 6 days?
Tight Lines,
Jig-Guy

M@M
12-27-2010, 02:31 PM
Just shoot me!!...................:Nut Kick:...............:Confused:..........:Explode: