PDA

View Full Version : Another rainy night fight

Lucky Lager
12-17-2010, 09:20 PM
On our way to the first spot of the evening, we decided to swing by another spot on the way.....good decision.
We weren't there 5 minutes, and.....bam! She hit right in front of me, but just out of view & immediately started peeling off line. I thought I fought her for about 5 minutes, but my cousin said it was longer.
Ended up not being as big as I thought, 6lb 6oz, 28". But hey, I'll take it. I've been skunked my last few times out.
We worked that area for another 20 minutes without any more action. We were pretty soaked by then, so we decided to head in & get back at it tomorrow.
No stomach contents to report, she must have been hungry.

trail blazer
12-18-2010, 05:43 AM
Thats NICEEEEEE,,

1st spot hookup,,,,,,,,,

CONGRATS.

TRAIL BLAZER

yolo
12-18-2010, 06:00 AM
Right on Lucky Lager.

adicfor
12-18-2010, 07:02 AM
Nice fish. It made the rain and wind not so bad. I thought the fight lasted more like 10 minutes but maybe it seemed longer because I was sitting there not catching again. I am getting mine this evening...I hope.

Lucky Lager
12-18-2010, 07:40 AM
Nice fish. It made the rain and wind not so bad. I thought the fight lasted more like 10 minutes but maybe it seemed longer because I was sitting there not catching again. I am getting mine this evening...I hope.

I should be able to go out sometime after 2:00. Wulfman wants to go too. I'll talk to him & see what time

madwire3
12-18-2010, 10:56 AM
beat the skunk. nice work... i hate when i catch a fish early and nothing after that,, but not as much as i hate skunks thats for sure