PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Aqueduct flows

cutbait
12-17-2010, 07:52 AM
State just issued their preliminary allocation totals for 2011

50% and can only go up! This means equal or more likely greater flows in 2011 than this year. Depending on rainfall in winter 2011-spring 2012 there should be big flows also. Judge Wenger lifted some restrictions on pumping till the envrio's get a new, non-flawed EIR on those dayumed smelt

Good on the Judge, wish he never would of restricted it in the first place

DVL guys should be happy.

Sorry Gawry,, no water pumping in to the duct for 1+ years, maybe longer. Until then TB and I will continue to rape the dirt canals leaving you left wanting... BWHAHAHAHA

trail blazer
12-17-2010, 08:08 AM
Bhwaaaabahbah!!!!!

Ditto that!

Trail blazer

madwire3
12-17-2010, 08:53 AM
until he google earths ur territory and hits every dirt canal til he find the right one(s) ... ive hit a few of those canals a while back, further north then my usual tupman/buttonwillow up to the grapevine area,, only caught a cat out of one of em

tpfishnfool
12-17-2010, 10:35 AM
West side is back to full levels. Little flow. Should be good soon enough,,, I have a stripe on my back from last night.. And a wind burned face.....

gletemfeelsteelgary
12-17-2010, 10:35 AM
State just issued their preliminary allocation totals for 2011

50% and can only go up! This means equal or more likely greater flows in 2011 than this year. Depending on rainfall in winter 2011-spring 2012 there should be big flows also. Judge Wenger lifted some restrictions on pumping till the envrio's get a new, non-flawed EIR on those dayumed smelt

Good on the Judge, wish he never would of restricted it in the first place

DVL guys should be happy.

Sorry Gawry,, no water pumping in to the duct for 1+ years, maybe longer. Until then TB and I will continue to rape the dirt canals leaving you left wanting... BWHAHAHAHA

Not to worry/..... your "CANAL" is the least of my worries since I like women anyways....

Go north young man.....go north...

You have the oportunity to "GO NORTH" to new and better canals over the holidays when I take a trip but I already know you'll be lazing on the couch whislt' Trailblazer rubs your feet whilst you sip a cold
MEISTER-BRAU !

Don't u worry...I'll take a few pics of my catches so U can add them to that Gary's shrine you've put up on the wall in ur garage..

U should all see it....one side of the garage sports pics of cutbait with misc. 3 lb carp...on the door it's plastered with pics of his micro slays...

Then theres the main feature.....he has made a collage of all me beasties large and small...

He burns candles and incense near it....it's really freakin me out !

Dalizzy07
12-17-2010, 12:46 PM
yea the dirt canals up north around kings county you'll do some good fishing right about now. I've been pulling crappie out

madwire3
12-17-2010, 01:17 PM
Not to worry/..... your "CANAL" is the least of my worries since I like women anyways....

Go north young man.....go north...

You have the oportunity to "GO NORTH" to new and better canals over the holidays when I take a trip but I already know you'll be lazing on the couch whislt' Trailblazer rubs your feet whilst you sip a cold
MEISTER-BRAU !

Don't u worry...I'll take a few pics of my catches so U can add them to that Gary's shrine you've put up on the wall in ur garage..

U should all see it....one side of the garage sports pics of cutbait with misc. 3 lb carp...on the door it's plastered with pics of his micro slays...

Then theres the main feature.....he has made a collage of all me beasties large and small...

He burns candles and incense near it....it's really freakin me out !

lol holy cow... yikes fest

gletemfeelsteelgary
12-17-2010, 02:56 PM
until he google earths ur territory and hits every dirt canal til he find the right one(s) ... ive hit a few of those canals a while back, further north then my usual tupman/buttonwillow up to the grapevine area,, only caught a cat out of one of em

LMAO !

don't think I haven't ALREADY !

I've spent so much time on google earth I should carry their stock in the market !

trail blazer
12-17-2010, 03:30 PM
There are lots o fish in most of,m,,,,,,,,,,Getting,m to gongrgate in 1 spot is the trick.

CUT BAIT is there GOD,,,,,,,,,,,,He tells them when and where to gang up and FEED.

TRAIL BLAZER

madwire3
12-17-2010, 04:43 PM
sounds like even more of a push to go slam some stripers, cant deny these local guys, they know their shist.
t/b always with the quality fish and ol carpy king of the canals, easy boys ur scaring ol gary out of a fight

gletemfeelsteelgary
12-17-2010, 05:00 PM
sounds like even more of a push to go slam some stripers, cant deny these local guys, they know their shist.
t/b always with the quality fish and ol carpy king of the canals, easy boys ur scaring ol gary out of a fight

ohhh no...lil do they know I'm lurkin' in the brush nearby...having already fished those spots !

Nuthin discourages me...

madwire3
12-17-2010, 05:05 PM
hey gary u get that can trophy together yet? i had a idea that would be killer for a trophy/plaque PM me if ya wanna know otherwise ill post a pic when i toss one together, just need a couple items before i can start