PDA

View Full Version : whats up guys...how you all been

matt duarte
12-17-2010, 01:19 AM
hey guys whats up... i havent been around for a while...havent fished for a while either...ive been blowing glass since jan and me and my wife just moved into out new house...so ive been real busy movin and setting up shop...but the best part is im super close to perris and dvl now.. still gotta catch that DD with the 10" TT... ill proly be hittin up perris since its closer then DVL this weekend or maybe monday...now that i work for myself i can go fishing when ever i want...i need to take advantage of that more lol... well i just wanted to pop in and see how everyone was doing.. i miss this fishing community..

Troutman65
12-17-2010, 08:50 AM
Hey Matt , glad to hear from you . You still got the bass boat you got from Whitney ?

matt duarte
12-17-2010, 11:16 AM
sup TMAN how you doing you still at the vine?....naw i wish i still had the boat...it has some issiues that would of been really spendy at the time so i had to sell it... i really wish i still had it cause no i have the extra room at the new house but thats how the cookie crumbles right lol...with a big kick in the *** lol... i still got all my big baits though and there ready to hit the water...

Troutman65
12-17-2010, 02:08 PM
Hey Matt, I have not been at the lake for a year and a few Months now . Got laid off . Still fishing enjoying life . To bad about the boat . Sh*T happens . LOL .