PDA

View Full Version : 12/16 easy limit trolling

FISHNMOFO
12-16-2010, 09:11 PM
Went solo today in my boat. Got to the vine about 5:50 after a long night at work. Got everything out of the truck and getting ready to launch and realized i forgot my takle bag and 2 poles i usually use to troll. so ended up useing the two poles and 2 lures (needle fish and firetiger cd5) that i had left in the boat from vip day! trolled leadcore mid lake with copcar needle fish and thats it! that was the ticket. big fish busting the surface all over the place but nothing flat linning :Crying:. off of the lake by 10am with 5 fish.
slight drizzle off and on all morning!
early in am i saw a guy that was rowing with a net trying to get his boat back to the dock! i was thinking wow thats going to take a long time. went next to him and offered a tow. he had run out of 2 stroke oil so i handed him some of mine and off he went!

home by 11 sleeping by 1130
good luck this weekend with all the rain!

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o19/SURFNMOFO/AAAAIRVINE.jpg

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o19/SURFNMOFO/27835724151_ORIG-1.jpg

dixoncider
12-16-2010, 09:16 PM
Sounds like a good day..Thanks for the report..

Troutman65
12-16-2010, 11:16 PM
Nice going out there Andy and making do with what you had .

troutdog
12-17-2010, 01:10 AM
Glad you killed'em good out there Andy, thanks for the invite...hope I get a rain check! :LOL:

TD

Surfer
12-17-2010, 11:37 AM
Hey bro I think I saw you out there yesterday helping out that guy with the brown boat. My and my buddy was in the army green 2-person pontoon boat. Glad you made out good yesterday. It was our first time there and lost a lot of tackle. We got 2 trout a piece for a whole day's worth of fishing while we saw every one else catching limits. Tough day for us noobs.

Hometown
12-17-2010, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the report nice getting your limit with limited resources.Way to go on helping a fellow angler may the fish gods throw some good karma your way.

TroutOnly
12-17-2010, 04:45 PM
the cop car makes sense seeing how they are gorging on them,at lest the ones that have been in there a while,,,,,,,,nice catch andy,,,,,,,,

FISHNMOFO
12-18-2010, 11:18 PM
Hey bro I think I saw you out there yesterday helping out that guy with the brown boat. My and my buddy was in the army green 2-person pontoon boat. Glad you made out good yesterday. It was our first time there and lost a lot of tackle. We got 2 trout a piece for a whole day's worth of fishing while we saw every one else catching limits. Tough day for us noobs.

ya i was in the white wellcraft CC ! i saw u guys too! u should of trolled for a couple of hours right were u where at!! i was metering fish everywhere around there about 20 ft

FISHNMOFO
12-18-2010, 11:19 PM
the cop car makes sense seeing how they are gorging on them,at lest the ones that have been in there a while,,,,,,,,nice catch andy,,,,,,,,
ya the copcar + leadcore reminds me of DVL back in the day!