PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Phenix Rods

See Chris Fish
12-15-2010, 03:36 PM
Just putting out a HUGE thank you to the guys at Phenix Rods.
My daughter won a rod from them at the SARL/Team 57 event when we helped out EliHome. It was way too advanced for her and they offered to trade it out to another rod. They mentioned that they had a "pink" one. I've been listening to my daughter for the last 2 weeks asking where her rod is. Made it up to their shop yesterday and was able to trade it out for a "pink" one. They let me decide between to sizes, 6' or 6'6". I went with the 6' since it's for her.
The biggest smile I've seen in a long time on her face was awesome. She can't wait to get out there.

Again, thanks to Phenix Rods.

Chris Smith

Seņor.Chilax
12-15-2010, 03:42 PM
Way to go Phenix guys! Put up a picture of your daughter with her new pink rod. A pink Phenix, wow!

Troutman65
12-15-2010, 04:21 PM
That was very cool . I also won a fishing rod and want to thank Phenix for donating to the Team 57 raffle . I have landed an 8.0 on it and a few trout today at LNL. I really like the fishing rod and just want to say Thank You .

Patrick ( TM65 )

bman90278
12-15-2010, 05:05 PM
What an awesome thing for Phenix to do for your daughter. Looking forward to seeing a report with your daughter holding her pink rod next to some nice catches.

brian

formosa
12-16-2010, 09:08 PM
a pink Phenix rod, wow. that's a jewel from Phenix for your daughter. WTG Phenix guys.