PDA

View Full Version : Corona 12/13/10

Troutman65
12-14-2010, 10:39 AM
Wanted to start off the week with a fishing trip and I was not sure where I was going . I knew it would be hot , in the end I decided to hit up Corona Lake .

I was the 6 th car in line at 4:30 AM . Gates opened at 6 AM Drove in and got my pick of the spot I wanted to fish .

I fished next to a guy named Jeff . Told him about FNN & Team 57 . He was first to get hooked up and he reeled in a nice 2 lb trout . I got hit at 7:30 AM and landed a nice 1 3/4 lb trout. Cool Skunk off .

It was a nice day with a good breeze blowing most of the morning . It did get warm and when I left the lake it was 83 * I was sitting under a nice shade tree so I was nice and cool all day .

I got another hit at 10:30 AM . Reeled in a nice 2 lber . Both my trout fell for the garlic chart. power bait . I tried n/c, power worms, power mouses in every combo. Tryed different power baits . Different leader lenths . It was a tuff day fishing at the lake . The heat must of slowed the bite . Still , I was out doing what I love to do Fishing .

A little later on Jeff packed it in and a lake regluar Leroy showed up and fished next to me . Cool guy . Told him about FNN Team 57 . We traded fish storys and enjoyed the day till 1 PM rolled around and I started to pack it in .

I had a fun day at the lake .

Thanks for reading

NachoFish
12-14-2010, 10:42 AM
Wtg Patrick....Sounds like a nice day. Where the heck are your pics???????

D

Troutman65
12-14-2010, 11:03 AM
Wtg Patrick....Sounds like a nice day. Where the heck are your pics???????

D

My fishing buddy Casty has my sim card . I forgot to get it back form him the other day . Thanks for reading Donna

Mondo21
12-14-2010, 11:07 AM
Nice report,Patrick. You did get the skunk off ya! Cindy

Troutman65
12-14-2010, 11:12 AM
Nice report,Patrick. You did get the skunk off ya! Cindy

Thanks for reading Cindy . It's always good to get the Skunk off when you go fishing

CASTAWAY
12-14-2010, 11:50 AM
Nice. Sounds like it wasn't that bad...

Mr Bendo
12-14-2010, 06:09 PM
Nice work. Just needs a stock. Not bad for mid week on shore. I'll be out on friday.

Rooster
12-14-2010, 08:53 PM
Another fine day out there, Patrick your on a roll bro....