PDA

View Full Version : Fishingcrave gets vip treatment

trollmiester
12-13-2010, 07:17 AM
After terry was busy on sunday with helping his dad, i gave fishingcrave a call. He was promised a fishing trip at the vine a while back.He came over my house and we had a great breakfast(thanx shaun for the armenian breakfast). We arrived at the vine at 8.30 and launched. We were trolling terry secret systym and got hit when we put the rod in the holder. I netted shauns fish put it in the ice chest and closed the lid. I could not understand why shaun was laughing so hard. He said i mised the ice chest and thru the fish in the water. I looked and sure enough the ice chest was empty. wow. caught two more on the troll and i realy wanted to bait and wait on a spot when last week where we killed them.We baited down with chartruse gliiter power bait and bite on garlic. Man i loved watching shaun run to the rods at bendo with the strike indicater shooting out like a cannon.W e caught our limits and went home. We got to see granny fish and husband with their nice boat also.Had a great time no wind beautiful wheater. I cant believer how hard the fisht in cold water.Fish where all 3 to four pounds with one samll steelhead slso caught.Its nice to bait fish very relaxing and dont forget your boots.I used all shimano 1000s with rear drag in black at 12.99 at sport authority, with xxx 4 pound izorline and no 6 owner hook or siz 16 trble hook.Merry xmas everybody.

MAVERICK27
12-13-2010, 10:37 AM
Trollllllllyyyy! Great to see you out there! Missing the cooler...dude I would have lost it if I saw you do that. You are a character! Great report Buddy!

trollmiester
12-13-2010, 07:35 PM
thanx mavrick i am still laughing

PONTOON
12-13-2010, 07:47 PM
Hey Trolly how come you didn't tell me about that little mishap during one of my on the water reports!:LOL:
I'm glad to hear you guys had a great time and I'm sorry I missed the hot Irvine bite. I'm sure that the way the bite has been at the Vine there will be plenty more good days. :Cool:

TroutOnly
12-13-2010, 08:45 PM
WHERES THE PICS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,

Marley
12-13-2010, 09:40 PM
Trolly...you releasing fish out there? Sounds like a nice day. I gotta get away from work for a mid-week session one of these days; you guys' reports are killing me!

troutdog
12-13-2010, 10:21 PM
Trolly must play for the Clippers in his spare time! :LOL:

TD

fishincrave
12-14-2010, 09:58 AM
After terry was busy on sunday with helping his dad, i gave fishingcrave a call. He was promised a fishing trip at the vine a while back.He came over my house and we had a great breakfast(thanx shaun for the armenian breakfast). We arrived at the vine at 8.30 and launched. We were trolling terry secret systym and got hit when we put the rod in the holder. I netted shauns fish put it in the ice chest and closed the lid. I could not understand why shaun was laughing so hard. He said i mised the ice chest and thru the fish in the water. I looked and sure enough the ice chest was empty. wow. caught two more on the troll and i realy wanted to bait and wait on a spot when last week where we killed them.We baited down with chartruse gliiter power bait and bite on garlic. Man i loved watching shaun run to the rods at bendo with the strike indicater shooting out like a cannon.W e caught our limits and went home. We got to see granny fish and husband with their nice boat also.Had a great time no wind beautiful wheater. I cant believer how hard the fisht in cold water.Fish where all 3 to four pounds with one samll steelhead slso caught.Its nice to bait fish very relaxing and dont forget your boots.I used all shimano 1000s with rear drag in black at 12.99 at sport authority, with xxx 4 pound izorline and no 6 owner hook or siz 16 trble hook.Merry xmas everybody.

First off thanks for the Invite Trolly it was a great day to be on the water.:Smile:
Oh my it was the funniest thing when the fish went in the water and the look on your face was wtf is so funny LOL:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: . I couldn't believe it took 10 seconds for the first bite lol.
Glad we went to that spot of yours , you did say that we will get a bite before the fourth rod was in the water and sure enough we did .
Again thanks for a great day on the water my friend the fishing was off the hook and the company was even better .

fishincrave
12-14-2010, 10:00 AM
WHERES THE PICS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,
I cant believe you asked for pix Bob LOL 3 1/2 to 4 lbs all fish

Troutman65
12-14-2010, 10:09 AM
WTG Trollmiester taking fishingcrave out for a day of trout fishing. Funny story about Trolly missing the cooler with the trout . Thanks for sharing

fishincrave
12-14-2010, 10:15 AM
Hey Trolly how come you didn't tell me about that little mishap during one of my on the water reports!:LOL:
I'm glad to hear you guys had a great time and I'm sorry I missed the hot Irvine bite. I'm sure that the way the bite has been at the Vine there will be plenty more good days. :Cool:
Terry i think he did on purpose so we wont limit out in an hour or so j/k LOL, i swear it took 15 seconds after i dropped your secret lure in the water it really took me by surprise LOL.

PONTOON
12-14-2010, 07:30 PM
Terry i think he did on purpose so we wont limit out in an hour or so j/k LOL, i swear it took 15 seconds after i dropped your secret lure in the water it really took me by surprise LOL.

Sean, Trollys got a way with missing the cooler. I saw him do the same thing with a real nice catfish.:Shocked:
The same thing hasppened to me the first time I dropped that contraption in the water. I knew right away I had to make a few more.

Rooster
12-14-2010, 09:02 PM
Nicely done Trolly, Great report even without the clown head. I wish trollys tree would catch on fire.. Love that area

TroutOnly
12-15-2010, 09:16 AM
Fishincrave i just wanted to see pics of you two fishing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i know what trout look like,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

fishincrave
12-15-2010, 09:36 PM
Sorry about that Bob i did forget the camera at home :Embarrassed::Embarrassed::Embarrassed::Embarrasse d: and i was trying to take pix with my cell but it wasn't working for some reason:Evil::Evil::Evil::Evil:.
Man i was with trolly and i wanted to take pix of him doing some crazy shiat :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:.

NoHo ART
12-15-2010, 10:33 PM
trolly grazing at irvine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZfHKiz7ZXk

troutdog
12-15-2010, 10:52 PM
Everytime time I read the title of this report I keep thinking Trolly took Sean to a massage parlor instead of the Vine :LOL:

trolly grazing at irvine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZfHKiz7ZXk

That is a claaaaaaassic vid btw :ROFL:

TD

TroutOnly
12-16-2010, 05:04 AM
A trolly-goat spotting,,,lol,,,,,,,sean ask trolly how great his lv floor looks after i payed him a visit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

fishincrave
12-16-2010, 07:39 PM
A trolly-goat spotting,,,lol,,,,,,,sean ask trolly how great his lv floor looks after i payed him a visit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ha Ha he told me all about what happened to him after he ate them worms at Santa Ana River Lake .
LMAO i bet that floor looks much better then it did last week

fishincrave
12-16-2010, 07:45 PM
Everytime time I read the title of this report I keep thinking Trolly took Sean to a massage parlor instead of the Vine :LOL:

TD

Aaron the conversation did come up on the way home:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: