PDA

View Full Version : Yucaipa 12-10

MexicanPistachio
12-10-2010, 03:01 PM
Fishing today was spupid slow. Fished from 8-4 for 2 bites. If anyone catches a fish with a custom made 5'rod and pfleuger trion reel please let me know. Top lake

I M Hooked
12-10-2010, 05:36 PM
Yeah that sucked when that happened man. If I ever hook that thing and get it out Ill give it back to ya. Good meeting you today man.

fishindude
12-10-2010, 07:06 PM
Yeah that sucked when that happened man. If I ever hook that thing and get it out Ill give it back to ya. Good meeting you today man.

Do you remember me? I was fishing next to you in middle lake today.

fishindude
12-10-2010, 07:07 PM
Fishing today was spupid slow. Fished from 8-4 for 2 bites. If anyone catches a fish with a custom made 5'rod and pfleuger trion reel please let me know. Top lake

Sorry to hear about the lost rod. Was it really that slow today? Me and my dad managed to get a full limit from middle lake today.

I M Hooked
12-10-2010, 07:52 PM
Yeah it was good meeting you out there today too. You and your dad pulled in a full limit huh? Great job!

bass assassin#23
12-10-2010, 09:59 PM
do you guys know what lakes they stoked? im thinking about going tomorrow.

IncredibleHuck
12-10-2010, 10:03 PM
do you guys know what lakes they stoked? im thinking about going tomorrow.

If you call the front gate recording it's on there. 909-790-3127

bass assassin#23
12-10-2010, 10:06 PM
thanks huck

IncredibleHuck
12-10-2010, 10:10 PM
thanks huck

NP.. I'm thinking Top and Middle since last week Middle only got state.

fishindude
12-10-2010, 10:47 PM
Yeah it was good meeting you out there today too. You and your dad pulled in a full limit huh? Great job!

Thanks. Hope to fish with you again someday.

I M Hooked
12-10-2010, 11:07 PM
NP.. I'm thinking Top and Middle since last week Middle only got state.

yep top and middle. Bottom got totally neglected this week.

I M Hooked
12-10-2010, 11:08 PM
Thanks. Hope to fish with you again someday.

Yeah for sure man. Hit me up

MexicanPistachio
12-10-2010, 11:52 PM
Nice meeting you too. The pole thing is kinda funny now, wasn't at the moment. Like previously said top and middle were stocked. One guy fishing today said the top got ahandful of fish and the middle got almost all the fish. My fishing buddy was on crutches so we stuck to the top lake but heard the middle was good. Also an fyi you are allowed to fish on stock days. This was news to me.

IncredibleHuck
12-11-2010, 09:13 AM
Nice meeting you too. The pole thing is kinda funny now, wasn't at the moment. Like previously said top and middle were stocked. One guy fishing today said the top got ahandful of fish and the middle got almost all the fish. My fishing buddy was on crutches so we stuck to the top lake but heard the middle was good. Also an fyi you are allowed to fish on stock days. This was news to me.

They always allowed fishing on the stock days, just not the lakes that got stocked.

MexicanPistachio
12-11-2010, 09:51 AM
According to several fisherman and one employee all lakes are fishable on stock days. Was told they rope off some shoreline where the fish go in.

IncredibleHuck
12-11-2010, 10:04 AM
According to several fisherman and one employee all lakes are fishable on stock days. Was told they rope off some shoreline where the fish go in.

Well from years past they would rope it off during state stocks and let you fish those on stock days, but never a county plant. Glen Helen on the other hand always let you fish during a plant. But if they are allowing it now thats cool, maybe I have to take a half day on a Thursday coming up.

jcskim
12-11-2010, 04:58 PM
I think the action might of been better at the middle lake, I was up on the top from 7:30-11:30. I got one within like 10min then no action what so ever after......beat the skunk I guess. Anybody planning to be up at yucaipa next week?

I M Hooked
12-11-2010, 06:56 PM
I think the action might of been better at the middle lake, I was up on the top from 7:30-11:30. I got one within like 10min then no action what so ever after......beat the skunk I guess. Anybody planning to be up at yucaipa next week?

At Yucaipa every week. Hit me up if you see me.

I M Hooked
12-11-2010, 06:58 PM
Well from years past they would rope it off during state stocks and let you fish those on stock days, but never a county plant. Glen Helen on the other hand always let you fish during a plant. But if they are allowing it now thats cool, maybe I have to take a half day on a Thursday coming up.

I heard the same thing Jason. In fact my buddy has Thurs. off so Im supposed to go with him next Thurs.