PDA

View Full Version : HEY ALL PONTOONERS/KICKBOATERS

Coach D'
07-28-2007, 11:04 PM
I've been reading posts from Lightthesky, Ronira, Finchbot, and Sante Fe Eric regarding your toons... Nice! It would be great to all meet up somewhere, use fishfinders together to go bendo on some bass or gills. I often hit up Perris, and The Wood.
I can see it now, the "pontoon battallion" goin to war on sum fish! :P
Darrian

Ronira
07-29-2007, 02:12 PM
How's it goin Darrian, I like fishing Perris and will be there Sat, Aug 18 for sure. It would be great to see some pontoons there. Peace Ron

Granny Fish
07-29-2007, 02:16 PM
How's it goin Darrian, I like fishing Perris and will be there Sat, Aug 18 for sure. It would be great to see some pontoons there. Peace Ron

Perris is a great float tube lake.

Ronira
07-29-2007, 02:22 PM
Hey Granny Fish, grab a kickboat and come show us how to catch catfish. By the way, congrats on the monster kitty. Peace Ron

matt duarte
07-30-2007, 10:22 AM
perris is a good lake to tube, if your tubing close to shore. I tube their this past saturday and where I wanted to go was kinda far from shore (stupid me) well as a got past the 60 tp 75 foot mark from shore a strong current started up and kept trying to push me back to shore! it tired the hell out of me, and when I'd stop to give my legs a rest I'd end up back where I was 10 min ago! it took me like 45 damn minutes to get out their and I was really winded and my legs and arms were like jello! lol but once I got their it was a blast but I think ill stick to thesmall coves at perris no more deep water tubein their lol ill proly stick to corona, irvine, and smaller lakes like that. but man did I get a work out screw 6 pack abs I have float tube abs! lol

matt duarte
07-30-2007, 10:27 AM
next time you guys and gals go tubin pm me! me being a noob to tubing I'm awalys down to go now its so much fun. plus I can use some pointers on these things

Coach D'
07-30-2007, 12:29 PM
Sounds good Ron. Where are the rest of the toonerz??

Matt, sorry I wouldnt know about the tired legs, cuz I'm spoiled with a trollin motor :oops:

matt duarte
07-30-2007, 01:47 PM
man! I need to spoil myself! lol do yu have it mounted on a kickboat or a float tube? is their a way to mount on a tube?

Santa Fe Eric
07-30-2007, 05:07 PM
Santa Fe representing. I don't know where Perris is in relation to Santa Fe Dam. Are there good fish being caught out of Perris? I would love to fish with you guys but if I'm gonna travel I would rather have the Armada at Big Bear, The Salt, or some place where the likelihood of catching a decent fish is high.

I'm already tight with the bluegill action at the Pudd and SFD. :P

Ronira
07-30-2007, 05:51 PM
Hey Eric, can't do BBL that weekend because of time. My 49th that weekend and kinda comitted. How about Lmb fishing at Perris. If not maybe find a spot to fish that we can all reach. Would enjoy meeting you and checking out your boat. Peace Ron

Santa Fe Eric
07-30-2007, 08:26 PM
Hey Eric, can't do BBL that weekend because of time. My 49th that weekend and kinda comitted. How about Lmb fishing at Perris. If not maybe find a spot to fish that we can all reach. Would enjoy meeting you and checking out your boat. Peace Ron
Hey Ron,
Happy 49th. I didn't pay attention to the date. I'll be in Negril with the little woman on that weekend. I looked up Perris and will make the trip on a day that everyone wants to get together. Somebody gonna have to feed a brotha though :P

Eric

Ronira
07-31-2007, 05:14 PM
Hey Eric, I think I should fish the following weekend instead and we should fish with FNN at the Vine. Meet some folks and maybe get a tow from a big catfish. It would be cool to see some pontoons at the Legends at the Vine happening and I hear there is food AND BEER aplenty. Anyone else want to pontoon the party. Let's fish. Peace Ron