View Full Version : Local Moo-moo Rockfishing Trip 12 / 08 w/pics

JapanRon
12-09-2010, 02:13 PM
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/tsurikichi/1208ezineRpt10.jpg
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/tsurikichi/1208ezineRpt10P2.jpg

murrieta angler
12-09-2010, 08:37 PM
Hello Ron,
You are a better man than I, fishing in 300' of water with only plastics.
I would have absolutley no patience, what so ever!
How much longer , do you think, before you are done with your boat?
I look forward to seeing her when she is complete.
Thanks for the report and pics,
Robert
<><

JapanRon
12-09-2010, 09:40 PM
Hi murrieta angler,

Thanks. As I fish so differently than everybody else, I am super careful of getting in a situation where there might be tangles (be it my bad or not) with my braid so........ I only fished as long as the water conditions (current) stayed stable ......about 2 1/2 hours ..... then I quit fishing and just hung with my buddies for the remainder of the morning.

I am not a selfish person and understand that one must follow the norms of a given type of fishng. That's partly why I'm hell on wheels in dealing with 2nd tier or 'slider' jerks who think I'm an easy mark on the local moo-moos !!

Boat is now done. I'm now working on the carrier that I can use to easily store when not in use and make it easier to load the partly disassembled boat into my pickup-camper for transport when going fishing.

Thanks for your continued reports,

JapanRon

marzocchi
12-10-2010, 04:05 AM
3 more weeks and you can go back to bass. Again, appreciate and enjoyed your weekly outdoor report.

JapanRon
12-10-2010, 09:31 AM
Hi marzocchi,

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !! Gotta love it !! Two good things .... they gotta target Bass and Sculpin and ........ 95% of the guys now on the boat that have to get a bunch of fish to be willing to go on the moo-moos ........ WILL BE GONE ... YES, GONE until March !! Get a few guys together ...... and you got a super-lite moo-moo impromtu charter !! Poor boat owners but .......

JapanRon