View Full Version : Trollmiester is awsome

Fat Tony
12-09-2010, 01:07 PM
Every time i look @ this it just cracks me up :ROFL:

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee358/araiza79/Team57eventSARL11-109.jpg

City Dad
12-09-2010, 01:44 PM
Fat Tony,

While I agree that Trollmiester is awesome, I am saddened that you feel it is okay to laugh at him. Gigantic Clown Head Syndrome is a condition which affects nearly one in three-hundred-million people in this nation alone. Though vast amounts of time and money have gone into researching a cure, little progress has been made to help people like Trolly fight this terrible, debilitating affliction. Sufferers of GCHS, -or "GaCHS disease" as it is commonly know - face a staggering array of challenges their day to day lives. The vast majority of them spend most of their waking hours hiding in barrels from enraged bulls... or managing the Seahawks... a bleak existence if ever there was one.

Please think about this next time.

Fat Tony
12-09-2010, 02:07 PM
Fat Tony,

While I agree that Trollmiester is awesome, I am saddened that you feel it is okay to laugh at him. Gigantic Clown Head Syndrome is a condition which affects nearly one in three-hundred-million people in this nation alone. Though vast amounts of time and money have gone into researching a cure, little progress has been made to help people like Trolly fight this terrible, debilitating affliction. Sufferers of GCHS, -or "GaCHS disease" as it is commonly know - face a staggering array of challenges their day to day lives. The vast majority of them spend most of their waking hours hiding in barrels from enraged bulls... or managing the Seahawks... a bleak existence if ever there was one.

LOL City dad your crazy.

NachoFish
12-09-2010, 02:25 PM
Fat Tony,

I.....can't......breathe.......spitting......coke everywhere! That's why we love you CD.....that was great! LMAO! An event wouldn't be an event with out Trolly.

Can't believe you got that all out w/o mentioning Big Foot.

D

Josh
12-09-2010, 02:53 PM
i think we just found a new charity to sponsor.

NachoFish
12-09-2010, 02:55 PM
i think we just found a new charity to sponsor.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Perfect!

Josh
12-09-2010, 02:58 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Perfect!

won't anyone PLEASE THINK OF THE CLOWNHEADS!!!

Could probably even get sponsored by Jack from Jack in the box.

NachoFish
12-09-2010, 03:00 PM
won't anyone PLEASE THINK OF THE CLOWNHEADS!!!

Could probably even get sponsored by Jack from Jack in the box.

He's here all week folks.........try the veal and don't forget to tip your waitress!

Josh
12-09-2010, 03:05 PM
He's here all week folks.........try the veal and don't forget to tip your waitress!

yes I'm like a hemorrhoid, not only can I be a pain in the *** but even when I'm not I'm still hanging around. :D

Rooster
12-09-2010, 03:11 PM
Trolly? :EyePop:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&hash=item2c590c69e0&item=190472546784&nma=true&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&rt=nc&si=FD%252BqPJJDNsfg1THcmo6h3oLu50M%253D

Josh
12-09-2010, 03:15 PM
Trolly? :EyePop:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&hash=item2c590c69e0&item=190472546784&nma=true&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&rt=nc&si=FD%252BqPJJDNsfg1THcmo6h3oLu50M%253D

see, this is what happens right here, the reason there aren't more clownheads is because they've been hunted to the brink of extinction in order to provide decorative tops for helium tanks and other items for so long.

I think I need to form a new group, People for the Ethical Treatment of Clownheads. Who knows, maybe we can get bozo, Doink and even Clarabelle's family to come out and support this righteous cause.

Hometown
12-09-2010, 05:20 PM
To friggin funny

flyngby
12-09-2010, 05:39 PM
Wow! I need to go back and edit my video and insert this pick!

Too funny!

Thisfool
12-09-2010, 05:43 PM
Fat Tony,

omg it took me like 5 minutes to read this i couldn't stop laughing

fishincrave
12-09-2010, 08:50 PM
Every time i look @ this it just cracks me up :ROFL:

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee358/araiza79/Team57eventSARL11-109.jpg

Thers is only one thing to say about this man this crazy man :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::R OFL::ROFL::ROFL:. Never a boring moment when trolly is around. A Big heart and always helping others , we all need a person like this crazy dude.
Ok a few words lol

Wingnut
12-09-2010, 11:38 PM
Fat Tony,

:Big Smile::ROFL::Thumbs Up:

bassmeister
12-09-2010, 11:49 PM
Dats my Daddy! Don't be clownin him.

DEADROOTS
12-09-2010, 11:49 PM
Trolly?? He's ok...

J/K He's the ish!

Troutman65
12-10-2010, 03:26 AM
Trollmiester is the best . Great guy . Most funny for sure . He will keep you laughing all day .

Wingnut
12-12-2010, 05:46 PM
I finally figured out why Trolly acts the way he does...

It's his DIET! :Shocked: :!!!: :ROFL:
(Photos courtesy of Sansou)

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk274/sansou/2010%20Eli%20Home%20Charity/2011MaddiesCamera188.jpg

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk274/sansou/2010%20Eli%20Home%20Charity/2011MaddiesCamera189.jpg

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk274/sansou/2010%20Eli%20Home%20Charity/2011MaddiesCamera190.jpg

Fat Tony
12-13-2010, 01:43 AM
:EyePop::EyePop::EyePop::Shocked::ROFL:
That is just too funny.

Josh
12-13-2010, 10:56 AM
that pick needs this to go with it:

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me,
Guess I'll go eat worms,
Long, thin, slimy ones; Short, fat, juicy ones,
Itsy, bitsy, fuzzy wuzzy worms.

Down goes the first one, down goes the second one,