PDA

View Full Version : Hansen Dam 12/8/10

Poseidon
12-08-2010, 06:08 PM
I hit up the Dam around 3pm and had my limit by 4:15pm. I caught them all on Powerbait, garlic and salmon peach, with an 18inch leader. A lot of people around the lake had 2 or 3 fish on their stringers.

snakeplissken
12-08-2010, 06:18 PM
nice! i got there around 4 and managed to catch 2 trout.i even saw a huge bass patrolling the docks where they were stocked.i'll be back in the morning with a swimbait for him. i saw trout all over the lake , swimming in large schools...but it'll be better in the morning.they'll be really hungry.
oh , and if anyone is going make sure you have your license with you.the fish and game made their presence felt and managed to write a few citations. too bad , so sad. it's not fair we follow the rules , pay for our permits and these assclowns get away with poaching.:Cool:

Btbdodgers
12-08-2010, 10:11 PM
whattttt theres bass in there? whats up with all the dead trout in there?

snakeplissken
12-09-2010, 05:37 PM
yeah , there's bass in there. and today was a mad house. i limited out in 20 minutes.:Cool:

Btbdodgers
12-09-2010, 11:41 PM
you catch any bass?

HBAR
12-10-2010, 06:00 PM
Hey Btbdodgers me and sanke have both caught bass in there not to mention a 55 gallon drum, that I managed to pull up and with snakes help released it back into the water to catch yet another fisherman :LOL:

snakeplissken
12-12-2010, 05:26 PM
there's a few bass that hang out by the dock in the early morning hours , patrolling for small trout. they're really big. when i first saw them , i thought they were carp. until i saw the trout scattering. might not be a bad idea to use a trout swimbait.

Poseidon
12-13-2010, 03:41 PM
I have never caught a bass there

wackyrigged
12-13-2010, 04:01 PM
Out of the 4-5 times I have been there i have been skunked actually I take that back 1 time I got a tiny size of the lure I was using LM bass but usually dont count that.Where is the good fishing spot there?

snakeplissken
12-13-2010, 06:03 PM
i think the 2 best spots are by the launch ramp where the trout are stocked and by the waterfall on the opposite side. especially in the summer.

HBAR
12-24-2010, 06:14 PM
Went to hansen dam today around 7am or so only to laugh to find myself 6th in line waiting to get in. Once parked and set up the other 4 guys at least already had lines in the water. Within 2 minutes of casting my line HOOK UP, small trout about a pound, not much to brag about. Let the little boy who was next to me with his dad and grandpa reel in one of the fish cuz they weren't catching anything, he was excitied once landed I took the fish to his grandpa (dad was on his cell) and said he reeled it in this is his fish, Merry Christmas.

The guy to the other side of me made me shake my head it was funny huh "sanke" so since he got the skunk ALONG WITH SOMEONE ELSE, I gave him the other 3 fish again said Merry Christmas, he said thank you and I might be mistaken but I think he said good I get to eat tonight.

Merry Christmas all.

HBAR
01-15-2011, 07:17 PM
whattttt theres bass in there? whats up with all the dead trout in there?

Yup there is caught this afternoon,