PDA

View Full Version : NEW Transformers Movie Leader Class Megatron 11 Inches Perfect XMAS gift for cheap

Rooster
12-07-2010, 07:24 PM
Forgive me for not posting a fishing related item but i think these are a sweet deal.

They are new, sealed in the box, Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Megatron Leader Class toy. This is the larger 11 inch transforming figure Deception, with lights and sound.
This is the more desired figure that are really hard to find and would make a great gift for the toy or Transformer collector of just to play with. The lights and sound work, as you can push the button down in the middle through the cut out center of the plastic of the box.

Has never been opened and pics are of the actual item.

These sell for around $70-80 each on ebay if you can find them.

Your cost is only $20 each or 2 for $35 Cash Only

Pick up in La habra after 6:30 pm or in Duarte 10am-6pm

Rooster
12-08-2010, 08:26 AM
Im down to only 18 left.

dondadda
12-08-2010, 02:44 PM
I was at Marshalls yesterday looking for treasure. (You wouldn't beleive what you can find at this store/aside from clothing etc..) I could swear these where there. I know for fact they had figures of that size from "Revenege of The Fallen..." I can't say for sure if these are the exact same models, but sure look like it. THe kid working the store stated these flew off the shelves pretty fast..(I seen at least 4 scattered around)

Good luck w/ your sale...BTW.. not comparing you to those guys who buy the Walmart discount lures and sell them on here for a buck or two more then what they paid...LOL...

Rooster
12-08-2010, 03:00 PM
I can promiss you these were not purchased from wallmart or Marshalls or anywhere this year infact.

I understand why some may get confussed. They do have alot that look like these. But this exact model is not available and havent been all year. This is basically the more deluxe model.

If i was into it for the money i would put them on ebay. like this guy
http://cgi.ebay.com/TRANSFORMERS-ROTF-MEGATRON-LEADER-CLASS-/350412037060?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51962f5bc4