PDA

View Full Version : when darkness falls on the tube great night LAB

BrandonFish
12-07-2010, 02:14 PM
For some odd reason my camera kept shutting off and turning back on and i left my phone in the car so the bass got away safe without a flash so i couldnt blind them :Evil:....... anyways
started catching / fishn around 11 when i took my buddy too the first spot right off the bat 3 back to back legals sandras..

1 pushing almost 3 # and the rest of the other 2 around 14 - 15 inches buddy hit 2 in the first 10 mins in that spot

moved up a lil bit found the spots i caught 2 of those guys big one pushin almost 16 slowed down there when they seal came to see who was in his territory :Rolls Eyes:

hit up another great spot first two casts at the pilings i was hoping for the big spot but no! big bad sandbass around 16 1/2 inches second cast i lost something big :Angry: it happens. . hit alot of shorts in this spot as well

moved down to some other sandbass territory caught 2 more legals 1 spot 1 sandie and a couple smaller guys . i took someone who has never caught bass on the tube nor like to use plastics but he said to me last night / morning ima have to get some more of these! :Envious:

very great night sucks about the camera wanted pictures of my first time tubing but it wont be forgotten :Cool:

fish count 23 bass
1 rock fish
3 lizards
and one break off :Angry:

Oh and seen these worms look like nightcrawlers but there not... they would swim with there heads spiraling in the water around 8-9 inches long kinda skinny same color as a night crawler that was the only freaky part of the night seeing i didnt have waders didnt want them digging into my skin and making a meal out of me any one have any clue what that is?

pargo lsb
12-07-2010, 03:06 PM
great report. nice kill on the XL sadies.

thanks for sharing, too bad no pix...

u seriously tube w/o wader?
water is low low 60's
u r da man

richard

klocked
12-07-2010, 03:35 PM
Brandon, your a machine!! Look out for the drill fish, they might drill ya!!
Good job on all those bass man!

BrandonFish
12-07-2010, 04:35 PM
great report. nice kill on the XL sadies.

thanks for sharing, too bad no pix...

u seriously tube w/o wader?
water is low low 60's
u r da man

richard

no waders but going to get somme some time not that the water is cold because it isnt its the part when all my clothes get wet...
Thanks.

Brandon, your a machine!! Look out for the drill fish, they might drill ya!!
Good job on all those bass man!

Drill fish???! damn lizard fish were thick near the shore when we were coming back couple of em hit me in the back of my legs. Going back out sat night for some more You free?

murrieta angler
12-07-2010, 07:37 PM
Keep it up Brandon!
You are tearing it up Bro, save some for the rest of the LAB guys...lol
Take your phone next time,
Robert
<><

BrandonFish
12-08-2010, 09:58 AM
Keep it up Brandon!
You are tearing it up Bro, save some for the rest of the LAB guys...lol
Take your phone next time,
Robert
<><

lol... ima have to see how my phone will do in night shots because the camera is acting werid.

DockRat
12-08-2010, 05:48 PM
fish count 23 bass

That is some serious numbers :UDaMan:
DR

greenbird
12-09-2010, 05:16 PM
Great report

flyngby
12-09-2010, 08:21 PM
Brandon,

Did you ditch the :Titanic: and get a new tube yet?

You are putting some serious time on the water lately. Is your boss hiring?

Nice report!

JapanRon
12-10-2010, 09:43 AM
Hi Brandonfish,

Yea .... my camera does the same thing. Only thing to do is replace the batteries as that usually means they're low. Get some of the all in one (rechargable batteries along with the charger) deals at Target so you can do a quick change !! Don't press the on button multiple times in a short amount of time either as the camera gets confused and gets wierd.

Good job on fishys.

JapanRon

Wingnut
12-11-2010, 01:54 AM
Nice job out there Brandon, you've been hitting the water hard lately. Been too busy lately to get out there myself... maybe soon. :Wink:
Better go to the doctor and get yourself checked out just in case. One of those worms might have crawled up your shorts. :Shocked: :Twisted: :ROFL:

klocked
12-11-2010, 10:01 AM
Nice job out there Brandon, you've been hitting the water hard lately. Been too busy lately to get out there myself... maybe soon. :Wink:
Better go to the doctor and get yourself checked out just in case. One of those worms might have crawled up your shorts. :Shocked: :Twisted: :ROFL:

Thats right!! aka: Drillfish!! :LOL:

BrandonFish
12-11-2010, 12:57 PM
:LOL:
Great report
:Cool:

Brandon,

Did you ditch the :Titanic: and get a new tube yet?

You are putting some serious time on the water lately. Is your boss hiring?

Nice report!
lol using buddies at the moment boss is hiring running out of spots

Hi Brandonfish,

Yea .... my camera does the same thing. Only thing to do is replace the batteries as that usually means they're low. Get some of the all in one (rechargable batteries along with the charger) deals at Target so you can do a quick change !! Don't press the on button multiple times in a short amount of time either as the camera gets confused and gets wierd.

Good job on fishys.

JapanRon
i think the camra is done 4! maybe ill see yu tonight

:LOL: i wear sweats so im prepared!!:LOL: seen the ugliest jelly fish thursday night looked like it wulda hirt

Thats right!! aka: Drillfish!! :LOL:

lol
ill see u tonight

smokehound
12-12-2010, 12:01 PM
No wait.. You know, I'm stumped.

I'd like to I.D. the worms, but this is a tough one. I've seen tiny worms that swim with a corkscrew motion..

But never any large ones.

BrandonFish
12-12-2010, 01:11 PM
No wait.. You know, I'm stumped.

I'd like to I.D. the worms, but this is a tough one. I've seen tiny worms that swim with a corkscrew motion..

But never any large ones.

sonarbp was saying lug worms? but never seen them move like that i seen 1 on thursday night alot smaller around 4 inches moving the same way