PDA

View Full Version : Spottie Tourney THIS Weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LunkerLover
12-06-2010, 10:31 PM
Join the fun!
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg130/ripwrapper/SpotsforTots.jpg

DockRat
12-07-2010, 06:45 AM
Are they doing a ' Live ' weigh in ?
DR

sonarbp
12-07-2010, 07:11 AM
Are they doing a ' Live ' weigh in ? I don't think so ? If so disregaurd the following.
Or is it a slaughter of crappy tasting harbor fish ? :Angry:

Lines in 6:30 and Weigh in starts at 11:30 ?

Keep them alive for 5 hours ? :Sad:

All you FNN CPR NPH Spottie Bass Guys are getting your favorite spot hammered. :Sad:

Why do you NPH guys sit on your hands and accept this ?

I do believe it is ok to express your opinion here at FNN they do on the FW boards w/LMB.

http://www.saltwaterbassanglers.com/rules2.htm

WTG SWBA :Finger:

DR

First off the guys over at SWBA are the cream of the crop....the best in saltwater bass fishing and they support 100% CATCH AND RELEASE!! What is wrong with keeping the fish in a live well? They do it for longer periods of time in fresh water tournaments! If you are fishing from the tube it is easy to have a floating livewell.

Now most of the guys fishing the SWBA tourney curcuit have been fishing the harbors...not only NPH for longer than most of the people on this board. They are on the front lines fighting for your fishing rights against the MLPA and others that want to take or limit your fishing rights!!! How can you degrade and tell a group of guys/gals that have done so much for the sport we love to :Finger:? I think you better step back and do some research and find out what the SWBA is all about before you trash them!!

Now on to the tourney....this is not an OFFICAL tourney! It is just a group of fisherman getting together to raise funds and toys for kids in need during the holidays season. There is no money prize for winning this...it is for the kids.

That is all I have to say on that!!!

Sonar out!

stepchild
12-07-2010, 07:39 AM
First off the guys over at SWBA are the cream of the crop....the best in saltwater bass fishing and they support 100% CATCH AND RELEASE!! What is wrong with keeping the fish in a live well? They do it for longer periods of time in fresh water tournaments! If you are fishing from the tube it is easy to have a floating livewell.

Now most of the guys fishing the SWBA tourney curcuit have been fishing the harbors...not only NPH for longer than most of the people on this board. They are on the front lines fighting for your fishing rights against the MLPA and others that want to take or limit your fishing rights!!! How can you degrade and tell a group of guys/gals that have done so much for the sport we love to :Finger:? I think you better step back and do some research and find out what the SWBA is all about before you trash them!!

Now on to the tourney....this is not an OFFICAL tourney! It is just a group of fisherman getting together to raise funds and toys for kids in need during the holidays season. There is no money prize for winning this...it is for the kids.

Sonar out!

sonarbp i think you speak for all of us harbor fishing loonatics.relaxe DR.grumpy old fart.lol

LunkerLover
12-07-2010, 12:02 PM
This tourney is a BLAST!
100% C&R back into their natural environment!
No pressure!
No SERIOUS cash on the line!
FAMILY!
FUN!

lovefofish
12-07-2010, 05:20 PM
A little depressed after reading that first post but I'm in!

flyngby
12-07-2010, 06:09 PM

Sonar out!

Brian,

Great to hear from you now and again here on the boards!

Unfortunately again this year it is not possible to attend due to work conflicts! :Bawling:

Brian turned me onto this event a few years back and my son Brad and I had a great time at the event and had some success. That success was given back in a donation to the charity!

Thanks for saving me a whole bunch of typing in your response to DR'S reply! Very well said! I would never think of making a copy of his reply to Lunkerlovers post and posting it on the SWBA Site. I am quit sure that past and present SWBA Members from here would love to educate him.

Hell one of them might even show DR how to catch fish! :Outta Here:

lovefofish
12-07-2010, 06:18 PM
nuff said!

DockRat
12-07-2010, 06:42 PM
This tourney is a BLAST!
100% C&R back into their natural environment!
No pressure!
No SERIOUS cash on the line!
FAMILY!
FUN!

Thanks for answering the question LL.

Good to hear it is a C&R tourney.
Didn't see anything written about C&R ?
Don't get so excited folks just looking out for you NPH guys.
DR :Rolls Eyes:

lovefofish
12-09-2010, 04:57 PM
I walked my neighbor hood and raised an extra 22$!

LunkerLover
12-10-2010, 01:05 PM
Now u can chip-in for gas and parking! HA!

murrieta angler
12-10-2010, 05:59 PM
Now u can chip-in for gas and parking! HA!

You do realize he is a kid. Right!
Robert
<><

lovefofish
12-10-2010, 06:46 PM
yea he I hope he knows im going on his boat!