PDA

View Full Version : passing by the duct

Kilo818
12-06-2010, 08:12 PM
I was on my way back home from visiting a buddy in bako stoped at 2 spots wasnt really planning on doing any fishing but you guys know how it is im passing by the duct so I had to try. Got to the first spot and there is a bait soaker I asked him if he had any luck he said he has been there since 7am and now the ime is 3:30pm not even a bit so I decided to try armed with a Kpn and a new lure a fellow FNN member told me about thanks yolo 3 cast working it and it feels like I snaged my lure so im like great so I pull up on it and down stream it goes drag is peeling real hard so im like hell ya after 5 min land it a solid 10.2 pounder I wasnt planning on keepeing any fish but I had to keep this one the lure was swallowed all the way by the time I removed it it was bleeding like crazy. a few more casts and 3 pounder on the kpn. had action there for about 45 min 6 fish at the first spot never had that happen before in one spot in so little time. than move to the second spot and when I wanted to open the door of my truck I had a hard time now the really strong winds kicked in so I just came home. I took pics with mt new phone its a droid 2 pics are good but for some reason when I try uploading them here it says the files are to large any one can help with that I dont know how to resize.

Thanks
Gary

5BassReaper7
12-06-2010, 08:17 PM
try to upload it through photo bucket it will re size it for you thats how i upload my piks when the piks are too large

Kilo818
12-06-2010, 08:18 PM
try to upload it through photo bucket it will re size it for you thats how i upload my piks when the piks are too large
cool thanks im gonna try that

yolo
12-06-2010, 10:24 PM
So the tickler tickles em in Bako. Good to know cause you are the first to try it there. Yeah they like to inhale it for some reason.

Kilo818
12-06-2010, 10:53 PM
So the tickler tickles em in Bako. Good to know cause you are the first to try it there. Yeah they like to inhale it for some reason.
oh yeah it tickles them like crazy getting alot I mean alot of hits on them its the next best thing after the KPN I just think they got use to the kpn's out there but they still work great. you should see all the pm's im getting after this post you made about the tickler lol sorry guys made a promise cant tell you what it is lol

kichigai1
12-07-2010, 01:10 AM
they inhale it for a genetic reason

HoLLoW
12-07-2010, 05:47 AM
Bet the bait soaker wanted your heart lol. Good report

cutbait
12-07-2010, 06:11 AM
Nice work KILO!!!!!

What gate did you say your were at??? :LOL:

I've got the droid 2 also. Download the photobucket app. Upload pics straight to PB.

When I send pics via text message it always tells me it needs to be resized. It asks me if I want to or not in the same window. Click yes!

Kilo818
12-07-2010, 10:23 AM
Nice work KILO!!!!!

What gate did you say your were at??? :LOL:

I've got the droid 2 also. Download the photobucket app. Upload pics straight to PB.

When I send pics via text message it always tells me it needs to be resized. It asks me if I want to or not in the same window. Click yes!

cool thank you

for awhile now i have not had any luck at gates the tickets been open water and bends!!!

Kilo818
12-07-2010, 10:23 AM
Bet the bait soaker wanted your heart lol. Good report

he was mad!!! lol

gletemfeelsteelgary
12-07-2010, 11:04 AM
luv ta see the pics : )

Send them to me and I'll re-size them for you...PM me and I'll send you my e-mail

Congrats on the catches !

saweet !

yolo
12-07-2010, 11:20 AM
cool thank you

for awhile now i have not had any luck at gates the tickets been open water and bends!!!

Hey hush. :Secret: We don't want the gate only hoppers thinking there are fish anywhere else. On a serious note, the open water has been very productive for me, especially the larger models. It takes more work and effort like walking but it does pay off. It always has for me. I still catch more fish in open water than at any gates. I still hit them though. There is one particular gate that I have never caught a striper at in my 25 years of duct fishing. Others that I know have but that one spot just won't produce for me. I still hit it when I am in that area though. How's that for a duct skunk streak? 25 years, man!!! :mad: Now maybe some of you won't feel so bad?

Kilo818
12-07-2010, 01:24 PM
Hey hush. :Secret: We don't want the gate only hoppers thinking there are fish anywhere else. On a serious note, the open water has been very productive for me, especially the larger models. It takes more work and effort like walking but it does pay off. It always has for me. I still catch more fish in open water than at any gates. I still hit them though. There is one particular gate that I have never caught a striper at in my 25 years of duct fishing. Others that I know have but that one spot just won't produce for me. I still hit it when I am in that area though. How's that for a duct skunk streak? 25 years, man!!! :mad: Now maybe some of you won't feel so bad?
lol yolo sorry ill keep it on the down low, but stop sending everyone to bako lol j/k

Kilo818
12-07-2010, 01:25 PM

Send them to me and I'll re-size them for you...PM me and I'll send you my e-mail

saweet !
will do im also gonna send you a pic of a 40# striper caught at the duct tell me what you think it looks like bs to me lol

gletemfeelsteelgary
12-08-2010, 04:13 PM

saweet !

Hey U never e-mailed me your pics to size....I PM'd U my e-mail....got your PM bout the 40lbder but never got any pics to size

Send them over and I'll size them for U to post

gletemfeelsteelgary
12-13-2010, 03:48 PM
Hey U never e-mailed me your pics to size....I PM'd U my e-mail....got your PM bout the 40lbder but never got any pics to size

Send them over and I'll size them for U to post
What happened to the pics of ur pig ?????

U still haven't sent them to me to size so U can post ????

I went way out of my way ta help ya brotha' (couple times)

send them and I'll go ahead and post them for U

Kilo818
12-13-2010, 11:17 PM
What happened to the pics of ur pig ?????

U still haven't sent them to me to size so U can post ????

I went way out of my way ta help ya brotha' (couple times)

send them and I'll go ahead and post them for U

Thank you very much I will as soon as I get the chance I have been in Arizona visiting friends!!!

trail blazer
12-14-2010, 04:29 PM
lol yolo sorry ill keep it on the down low, but stop sending everyone to bako lol j/k

Yes PLEASEEEEEEEE

There are NO feesh in the BAKO stretch of the duct,,,,,,,,,,,,well just little ones anyway!

TRAIL BLAZER